April 1 Opening Day Head Count

Started by theswimmer, March 16, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

Can we get a head count for Saturday night dinner as well as a count for folks planning to stay at the clubhouse?

For Saturday dinner,

Alan Tani
Big Tim
PJ
JT
Adams and friend?
Randy P.
Mikey
David Hall
Ed Tani
Glenn Fukamoto
Rogan

Who did I miss?

Best,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

You know I'm in for all of the above.....(might even make it down Friday)

alantani

yeah, that would be khanh adams and his friend jason.  12 guys?  no problem.  everyone bring your own towels, sleeping bags and air mattress (just in case) and we should be good!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

theswimmer

Alan ,
I got a case of TP plus some paper plates and plastic forks.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I would love to come for dinner but I don't live far from Morro Bay so I'm going to go home and sleep in my own bed.

If there are going to be any fish eaters, would you like me to bring some Alaskan salmon or halibut? 

theswimmer

Yes to both for me😁
Looking forward to meeting you in person Randy.
Best,
Jonathan

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 16, 2018, 11:51:27 PM
I would love to come for dinner but I don't live far from Morro Bay so I'm going to go home and sleep in my own bed.

If there are going to be any fish eaters, would you like me to bring some Alaskan salmon or halibut? 

Randy you're coming to dinner on Saturday night right?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I wouldn't miss it for the world PJ!  Should I bring another tri-tip, or if I bring enough salmon and halibut for six guys would that take care of it?

I just realized that you may not want to stink up the grill with fish, and I don't want to make things more complicated.  What do you think about bringing the fish?

Big Tim

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on March 17, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
I wouldn't miss it for the world PJ!  Should I bring another tri-tip, or if I bring enough salmon and halibut for six guys would that take care of it?

I just realized that you may not want to stink up the grill with fish, and I don't want to make things more complicated.  What do you think about bringing the fish?

We are already stinking up the place with 13 guys, what's a little fish smell  ;D

BT

alantani

i'll let you explain that to mom......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: theswimmer on March 17, 2018, 01:45:03 AM
Yes to both for me😁
Looking forward to meeting you in person Randy.
Best,
Jonathan

Looking forward to meeting you too Jonathan.

R46chevy

Is anyone driving down and back in the same day? I am looking for someone to drive with.
Ed

David Hall

Quote from: R46chevy on March 20, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Is anyone driving down and back in the same day? I am looking for someone to drive with.
Ed

I did that once before, I'll never do it again.  Getting up early and making the drive down from San Jose, fishing all day and heading back.  It was to much for one day.  I'm to old for that now. 

Fishy247

QuoteIs anyone driving down and back in the same day? I am looking for someone to drive with.
Ed

I did that once before, I'll never do it again.  Getting up early and making the drive down from San Jose, fishing all day and heading back.  It was to much for one day.  I'm to old for that now.

I'm right there with you on that one David. I'm bombing down after work on Saturday and grabbing a motel room. I'll decide how I feel about driving back north when we get in. I might just have to stay down there another night and hit the beach!  ;D

R46chevy

Hey guys does anyone know someone who would like to go and buy my ticket? I just realized that it was easter.
Ed