Hot rod drag in another YTS for jigging

Started by gstours, April 03, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

Quote from: gstours on April 28, 2018, 03:01:56 PM
Oh my,  I forgot to add the pg 454 has a one pc frame and left side plate.  While the 113narrow typical screws are used.  It's a design thing,  I'm not going there "which is better" 🤔.

Well, the 454 is a better reel, BUT only when accompanied with Penn custom parts ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: gstours on April 26, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
Thanks for only blushing Wayne, you only played back fiddle because Dommie could not buy a bite,  n, I had to keep an old Italian kinda sober.   So I drummed up a good fish.     The Tank proved its worth.   I am glad to have been there in a great part of reel testing.   Thanks to both of you.
  I think we released about 3 halibut over 200+ pounds.   Was it fun?🤦‍♀️
       N I remember something about you kinda hogging the Tank when we had to walk the rod around the boat 🚣‍♀️,  chime in this could be fun.   Thanks again to all of my friends and let's go fishing 🎣 again.⚓️
That really is a wine blush Gary, you didn't have anything to do with it.  Yes we did release some big ones.  Was it fun?  I have to say it was one of my memorable fishing trips.  I also enjoyed your good humor and wry jokes.  You kept us laughing for a week.  I trust that Mary Jo enjoyed the trip also.  She was most hospitable and good company over dinner.  Her cooking is some of the best home cooking I have tried.  I especially liked the wild strawberries you picked from the back 40.  Like Wayne I am wanting a Salmon adventure, if the AFG ever gets their act together.  Are they still predicting June 1, for an opening?  Ours opens June 17th, although down in David Halls area they are already killing them.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the reply.   I'm in no way saying nor implying one of these narrows is better than the other......
   I just play inside them and test them as much as possible.   I,m getting more great reels than can be fished so some have to wait.  Just wish I could fish more 🐠
     Dominick your making me blush again 🌷
The chance to have Sals Tank on my boat is always welcome 🙏. Thanks again Sal for your help, research,goodys and kindness.   I'm here because of you and others.👍