Food/Snacks/Supplies for Opening Weekend

Started by pjstevko, March 11, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on March 30, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
PJ
Am I making the blue cheese dip for the wings?

If you want to by all means make it! I'll stick to ranch but I'm sure others will enjoy it!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Adams Khanh

I can make some bomb  pulled pork carnitas,  and some chicken cacciatore, or some classic chili

Adams Khanh

Quote from: Adams Khanh on March 30, 2018, 07:43:20 PM
I can make some bomb  pulled pork carnitas,  and some chicken cacciatore, or some classic chili

And Jason and I can bring. Salads

Vintage Offshore Tackle

How many half-pound servings of salmon and halibut should I bring for Saturday night dinner with the tri-tip and chicken?

pjstevko

I'd say bring as much as you want!

I figured whatever we don't eat on Saturday night we'd finish off on Sunday night.....Unless someone else has something in mind

mikeysm

I finished the snack sticks last weekend. And I have a large package of linguica also. Also I will slice up some panchetta and some sweet lebanon bologna.

Mike

theswimmer

Quote from: Adams Khanh on March 30, 2018, 07:46:24 PM
Quote from: Adams Khanh on March 30, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

And Jason and I can bring. Salads

Khanh ! Glad you guys will make it !
Green salad for sure ,I don't think any one has covered that . Or whatever , as I like any kind of salad......
If you guys are staying Sunday night  I am partial to the chicken cacciatore 😁
See you tomorrow......
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn