Did Shimano stop selling parts on-line?

Started by steelhead_killer, April 18, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelhead_killer

I tried to log on and buy some parts last night but could not find the parts ordering section???

Andy
><)))">

wfjord

Don't know, but I called Shimano last year about some parts and they told me to call Southwestern Parts & Service.

handi2

Their website has changed. Now the part numbers are in no particular order. Its a mess..
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Tightlines667

Quote from: handi2 on April 19, 2018, 12:15:13 AM
Their website has changed. Now the part numbers are in no particular order. Its a mess..

X2

But it still works.  I ordered TLD parts a few weeks ago, they showed up in HI 3 days later.

I have had problems with them occasionally sending an incorrect part in a bag with the correct part number on it though.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

steelhead_killer

Quote from: handi2 on April 19, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

Could you post the link?

Thanks!
><)))">

Zimbass

Shimano stated on another site that they have people working to sort out their website.

This link works............just be patient !!

https://fishshop.shimano.com/
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

MarkT

I'm not surprised. Shimano is better at fishing and bike gear than they are at websites. Last week all the info on the reels and rods was gone.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

philaroman

can't seem to find schematic links at fish.shimano.com, either...
hope the site is what's messed up -- not, my brain

steelhead_killer

Thank you!!!

Quote from: Zimbass on April 19, 2018, 03:39:40 AM
Shimano stated on another site that they have people working to sort out their website.

This link works............just be patient !!

https://fishshop.shimano.com/
><)))">

twotone

I received online Shimano parts today. The new site won't show any past orders. I did call them for a schematic that wasn't current. The rep that answered (Gage)email mailed me the current one pronto. Customer service is still polite and helpful.
twotone