Failure Mode

Started by Maxed Out, April 04, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Thanks to everyone for your kindness...

...soon I'll be offering some crazy options for the knob colors...cause a little individuality never hurt  ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

ReelFishingProblems

Ted,
Welcome back and glad to see you here again.
Nick

STRIPER LOU

Good to have you Back Ted! Some neato colors you have there.

Chas, one of the Commercial guys tested your handle for a little over a month and gave it a super workout. He did notice some turning on the foam but figured it came from the WD-40.

At this time of the year and if they're fishing weeks at a time they don't always make it to the cars wash so everything get doused with WD-40 for protection.
He said he cleaned it up at the truck with some rubbing alcohol and put a dab of glue on it and has been using it ever since. He liked it in the cold weather and said it still provided a decent grip even with fish slime all over it.

So that's the real test and with your changes, its all good to go!

Everything looks great and keep up the excellent work.
Regard's,  ..  Lou

Swami805

Good to see you back Ted,Looking forward to seeing what's next! So far batting a thousand! Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Tiddlerbasher

sdlehr

Ted, anyone ever tell you you're too tough on yourself? It takes one to know one.  Nice to see you back in the saddle.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

mo65

It sure is good news to hear you're back at the bench buddy. I've missed your creativity...that Seaboy looks bad to the bone!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Yogi_fish808

Thanks for letting me be part of the testing uncle Ted! The design of your handle is rock solid and took quite a lot of force to twist while fighting what seemed like a large shark from the rocks. It was really comfortable to grip and the throw length was great. As long as the weather holds out this weekend I'll be taking the improved version out for another round of testing.

Aesthetically it definitely looks good on "Big Red" my hot-rodded 113HLW, let's also not forget your shift lever.

Maxed Out

Beautiful hlw Yogi. Thanks for your test fishing feedback and looking forward to all future reports from your fishing adventures.

Ted

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Keta

:)

I prefer your handle blades over my own Keta Kranks Ted.  The design and craftsmanship is first class. 

If the Seaboy projects work out I will have a black one on my 185 or the 195 (wide Seaboy 190) to give the "ugly duckling" some class.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Fishy247

Glad to see you back on here! I've been eyeballing your creations and wanting to order some up whenever you get back to production. Your handles look super comfy and the colors really make the reels they're on pop.

-Mike

handi2

Ted your products are the best to be found. Hands down..!!

If you ever need an investor im here.

Now if you started making gears that are smooth from the start I would be all in.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL