Tiburon T60XN Extra Narrow Frame/Spool Kit for the Penn 114H 6/0 Available Now

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, April 16, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Darin, I am sorry to say that there are currently no aftermarket side plates that will fit the "new-style" Tiburon 6/0 frame.  I would guess that Cortez Conversions has plans to make them in the future, but I have no idea how far down they might be on Tom's long list of projects.

Randy

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Darin Crofton

Randy,
Thank you, I love my T60XN Kit & Jerry Downie "99" (1 of 2) 349H!
You've gone far past being a pleasure to work with, and I am so grateful
to get to know you, buy from you and now call you a friend!
Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: SuperDave4x4 on January 01, 2019, 04:54:40 PM
Are these frames still available?

Yes, I just received a second run of 25 kits and I have 16 left in red, silver, electric blue and black, all with matching spools.  If you would like one, please PM me your PayPal email address and I will send you an invoice.

Thank you,

Randy

Donnyboat

X2 Darin, Randy shore is a friend, I requested a price on 2 x 16/0s & a 2/0, I must say Randy`s prices were very good, but the postage & the value of the  aussie dollar dropping again, stopped us from buying, I am sure I will be kicking myself in the future, after I told Randy we could not go ahead with the deal, he still took the cirticee to thank us for the opportunaty, a true gentleman, wish you good health & a good year for 2,019 Randy, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

steelfish

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 16, 2018, 04:46:57 PM
........... while still providing sufficient line capacity to handle any foreseeable fishing opportunities here on the West Coast.  It will should hold 450 yards of 80 lb. braid

Yay!! so the line capacity of a Penn baja Special (narrow version) is bigger than this XH version of a 114h?
BRAID CAPACITY YD/LB
785/50 655/65 565/80
The Baja Guy

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

SearedTuna