Rebranding to MysticParts.com

Started by mizmo67, April 21, 2018, 08:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizmo67

Hello,

After some thought, we've decided to rebrand our parts business.

Our new parts business name will be Mystic Reel Parts LLC
The website will be mysticparts.com

This will allow us at some point in the future to branch out and add more lines of parts if we choose to do so. Our previous name of PennParts.com would be too limiting and is phasing out.

Mystic Reel Parts LLC still currently associated with Scott's Bait & Tackle as a sub department. Address remains the same (until we move it to the other building) and phone is still 609-296-1300 ext 1

Please update your bookmarks to mysticparts.com and thank you so much for your patience while we are undergoing the changes!

~Mo, Scott & Crew
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Alto Mare

Mo, it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as you don't go anywhere :).
It won't take very long for customers to make the new " mysticparts.com " name as special to them as the last one was.
Good luck Mo...

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Thank you Mo, it is now bookmarked.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Rivverrat

I agree with all of the above. I wish getting parts for my trucks & other stuff was the same experience as getting my Penn reel parts from you all... Jeff

Ron Jones

Change=Growth!
Or that's what they tell me in Business Economics. Good luck on the new venture and expansion.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Reel 224

Good luck Mo&Scots crew. Are you moving accost the street?

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

mizmo67

Quote from: Reel 224 on April 21, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
Good luck Mo&Scots crew. Are you moving accost the street?

Joe

Eventually to the corner building at 965.
Construction inside got delayed as Scotty spent the winter working on making the house mom ready.

So maybe next year if we can work on it over the winter!
~Mo

swill88

I love the new name Mo!

Sounds a little West Coast.

Steve

Gman_WC

Mo, thanks for getting #170833 out so fast.  ;D

-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

STRIPER LOU

Also agreed Mo. The new name is great but its the people behind it that make it outstanding!

Don't know if Beth is your daughter but she's an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick with answer's, always polite, and always gets back to you!

You've got a great team there and so happy to have you guys around. Wishing the best to all of you and hope mom is doing better too.

Regard's,  ..   Lou

Reel 224

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on April 21, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Also agreed Mo. The new name is great but its the people behind it that make it outstanding!

Don't know if Beth is your daughter but she's an absolute pleasure to work with. Quick with answer's, always polite, and always gets back to you!

You've got a great team there and so happy to have you guys around. Wishing the best to all of you and hope mom is doing better too.

Regard's,  ..   Lou

The best part Lou is I live near by. ;D And yes all of the Mystic parts people are a pleasure to do business with.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Shark Hunter

Love the new name Maureen.
You have a customer for life. ;)
Life is Good!

mizmo67

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on April 21, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Regard's,  ..   Lou

Yes, Beth is our daughter. Our son also works there behind the scenes packing orders.

Quote from: Shark Hunter on April 22, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
Love the new name Maureen.
You have a customer for life. ;)

Thanks everyone!
~Mo

borchcl

Good luck Mo and Scott!
Regards,
Charlie

Bryan Young

Mo, are you guys keeping the ownership of PennParts.com? I've heard of a few businesses wish the had the domain name for the branding and the direct PENN business it would bring.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D