Western Outdoors News Trip list: Friday, September 21, 2018

Started by Big Tim, April 21, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Let's get a list going of already PAID people's, I want to try and get us all on the same boat..... Tim

LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS: https://www.wonews.com/pc-395-149-sept-21-2018-avenger-vs-endeavor.aspx

1) Tim Liddle
2) Alan Tani
3)Ed Tani
4) Ron Jones
5)Alison Jones
6) Wayne
7) Rick

edtani

Thanks Space Sun Commander of the Herring!  Prepare to lose more brain cells!

DCH

Just purchased a slot for the 9/21 Moro Bay trip. Looking forward to seeing you then.... if not sooner!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Wish I could go, but I'm going to be on the road.  I hope that you guys knock 'em dead!

alantani

tim, i'm hoping you're ok with the recliner again.  i'm going to put ron and allison in the honeymoon suite.  ed and i are going to take the room with the pair of twin beds.  we'll put wayne and rick in the bunk beds.  and finally dave hoffman will go in the twin between the bunks and the laundry room. 

that leaves the sofa (unless you want it), another recliner and floor space. 

anyone else? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mikeysm

If it was a couple of weeks later I could go. Work gets in the way though. No days off until october and thats if it a short season. We had a late start so it might go till the 10th of october. Tim is going for the late night foot massage.

Mike

El Pescador

Quote from: alantani on August 11, 2018, 09:18:50 PM
... we'll put wayne and rick in the bunk beds.
anyone else?  

Alan!

The bunk bed can be for someone else! Mr. Rick & I will lounge @ the Hotel 6 in north Morro Bay! Thank You for thinking of US!  Still TRY'n to get Dominick to travel with us.  More on that later!

Jennifer & I were in the White Mountains of Inyo NF today,  an hour out of Big Pine, CA!

WOW what a special place in this world!  Will post when we arrive home!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

Big Tim

Alan, I'm on the couch as usual. I do not know if there are any more spots available? But would like to get an update on the list if it has changed?

Tim

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Bryan Young

Some big Rockies and Lings coming up from down there.  Hanapa'a folks.  I may drive down for the weekend to enjoy the festivities, but unlikely not for the fishing.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

all i know of is what's above.

the club house.....

1) Tim Liddle
2) Alan Tani
3)Ed Tani
4) Ron Jones
5)Alison Jones
6) Dave

hotel.....

7) Wayne
8) Rick

not sure of anyone else.  

pjstevko

El Pescador

Quote from: Bryan Young on August 13, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
...  I may drive down for the weekend to enjoy the festivities, but unlikely not for the fishing.

Bryan,

Why not drive down with Dominick in tow, he is on the fence of where to go or stay,

I say GO Dominick!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!