Western Outdoors News Trip list: Friday, September 21, 2018

Started by Big Tim, April 21, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F-Minus

I just signed up me and my buddy Brandon on the Endeavor

alantani

it looks like you live close by and will not need a place to stay.  at least swing by for dinner!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

F-Minus

Oh yeah! I'll check this forum for info on the dinner.

Did you guys request one of the boats? I asked for the Endeavor, only because I know the captain Sal.

But I guess he just bought a boat, so I'm not sure who's going to be running the Endeavor.

Dominick

Quote from: El Pescador on August 14, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
Quote from: Bryan Young on August 13, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
...  I may drive down for the weekend to enjoy the festivities, but unlikely not for the fishing.

Bryan,

Why not drive down with Dominick in tow, he is on the fence of where to go or stay,

I say GO Dominick!!!!!

Wayne

Public shamming didn't work with Sal so it won't work with me.  Six hour rode trip for a drunk fest...  ::)  Dominiick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Brendan

Big Tim

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I spoke with Austin Jones of Wetern Outdoor News Today & these names were not on any of his lists ?

4) Ron Jones
5)Alison Jones
6) Wayne
7) Rick

If this is an error, please contact Austin at:  LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS: https://www.wonews.com/pc-395-149-sept-21-2018-avenger-vs-endeavor.aspx

Tim

El Pescador

Tim-meister!

I have a receipt for Sept. 21, 2018 for the WON Avenger & Endeavor with Patriot sport fishing out of Morro Bay landing for 2 fishermen, I will call them and send them my copy for evidence,

More as I get it,

Wayne & Rick
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

El Pescador

Spoke with Austin,

His list is ONLY for the call-in orders

and I purchased my two online,

he will get a hold of the online side and ad those names to his list,

Austin sounds like a reelly nice guy,

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

Quote from: El Pescador on September 05, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
Spoke with Austin,

His list is ONLY for the call-in orders

and I purchased my two online,

he will get a hold of the online side and ad those names to his list,

Austin sounds like a reelly nice guy,

Wayne

Real nice guy & were just making sure and that we all of us get on the same boat. Thanks for following up.

Tim

David Hall

Hmmmm?  And the boat name is?
Wife says I can go!  Which boat do you want me on.
Do I win anything If I kidnap Dominick and force him to ride with me?

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on September 06, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

You take Dom and fish the Avenger??? No Problem..I'm working on adding my son Mike right now...You get to keep your trophy David.  ;D

Tim

Dominick

Uh uh aint gonna happen...  I have no shame.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on September 06, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
Uh uh aint gonna happen...  I have no shame.  Dominick

Does this mean you gunna bring your game?

Tim

David Hall

Okay seriously, are we all trying to fish on the same boat or is that a done deal and we're just signing up for the trip?
Since Dominick is an Atty.  He probably knows a few tricks that would make kidnaping him agains the law or something so We're gonna have to leave him to mind the shop while we're all drinking Whisky and smoking big cigars.
I may hold the trophy before we leave the dock but I won't be owning it when we return!

I went ahead and booked my passage.  Just put me on the same boat with you and Ed.  I'll bring the Whisky!

David Hall

Quote from: Big Tim on September 06, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Quote from: David Hall on September 06, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

You take Dom and fish the Avenger??? No Problem..I'm working on adding my son Mike right now...You get to keep your trophy David.  ;D

Tim

I can't keep the trophy because I've never even seen the trophy!  I have no idea where it is?
If that's not plausible deniability, I don't know what is, and if I have to I know an Atty!  And he's not doing anything that weekend.