all i know of is what's above.

the club house.....

1) Tim Liddle
2) Alan Tani
3)Ed Tani
4) Ron Jones
5)Alison Jones
6) Dave

I can sleep fine in a recliner, I'll just bring my blankey and we'll be good.
hotel.....

7) Wayne
8) Rick

not sure of anyone else.  

Big Tim

Quote from: David Hall on September 06, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
Okay seriously, are we all trying to fish on the same boat or is that a done deal and we're just signing up for the trip?
Since Dominick is an Atty.  He probably knows a few tricks that would make kidnaping him agains the law or something so We're gonna have to leave him to mind the shop while we're all drinking Whisky and smoking big cigars.
I may hold the trophy before we leave the dock but I won't be owning it when we return!

I went ahead and booked my passage.  Just put me on the same boat with you and Ed.  I'll bring the Whisky!

I am trying to all of us on one boat, but Austin is having trouble finding information for the people that booked online as to the people tht called him and gave info over the phone.

Tim

F-Minus

Figured I'd put together a list so we can try to get on the same boat.

I asked Austin to request me (Stan) and my friend Brandon for the Endeavor only because I've known captain Sal thru bass fishing tournaments, but I'll fish on either boat.

1) Tim Liddle
2) Alan Tani
3)Ed Tani
4) Ron Jones
5)Alison Jones
6) Dave
7) Wayne
8) Rick
9) Stan Beebe
10) Brandon Tokunaga

David Hall

Sounds good to me let me know if there is anything I need to do to help it out.  I signed up online as well.

Big Tim

Eveyone on the list will be on the Endeavor...Talked to Austin again and he is blocking a few more spots so we can figure out Ron an Alison Jones, something about Ron being in Mexico.

Tim

theswimmer

Quote from: David Hall on September 06, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
Quote from: Big Tim on September 06, 2018, 02:43:37 AM
Quote from: David Hall on September 06, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
Hmmmm?  And the boat name is?
Wife says I can go!  Which boat do you want me on.
Do I win anything If I kidnap Dominick and force him to ride with me?

You take Dom and fish the Avenger??? No Problem..I'm working on adding my son Mike right now...You get to keep your trophy David.  ;D

Tim

I can't keep the trophy because I've never even seen the trophy!  I have no idea where it is?
If that's not plausible deniability, I don't know what is, and if I have to I know an Atty!  And he's not doing anything that weekend.

Just for the record David ,
Big Tim has possession of The Golden Carp.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

David Hall

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

I am no longer in Mexico. We registered ages ago, what needs to be figured out?
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Big Tim

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 07, 2018, 09:14:08 PM
I am no longer in Mexico. We registered ages ago, what needs to be figured out?

Get your reciept, call Austin at: (949) 366-0726 should just be a small oversite & an easy fix...Your spaces are saved.

Tim

Ron Jones

Cool, I'm not doing anything but breathing until Monday, I'll sort it out then.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Adams Khanh

F-Minus

What are you guys bringing for gear?
I have a heavy bass Okuma swimbait rod, Graphfighter 800m, and a Cousins BT8030.
I think they all have 65# braid. I do have a senator spooled with 30#...

What size swimbait heads should I bring?

alantani

you'll need 16 ounces to get down and stay down.......  :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!