wednesday, april 25th, endeavor/morro bay 12 hour limited load trip

Started by alantani, April 23, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

Fishy247

Nice!! That looks like way more fun than I had in my office....

How did you guys do on the beach the day before?

-Mike

theswimmer

13 people on The Endeavor!
Nice fish Alan.......
What was the jackpot?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

rogan

Wow, what a great trip! Totally jealous. While you fished, I worked back to back 18 hour days... I guess I'll save up the extra cash for the next one...

Quote from: theswimmer on April 26, 2018, 11:20:13 PM
13 people on The Endeavor!
Nice fish Alan.......
What was the jackpot?

I agree, only 13 on the boat, that's super sweet. That's one way to end the nightmares of the "floating green braid" that cause so much havoc on the last trip ;D

Gman_WC

Walnut Creek, CA

edtani

Tim, thanks for getting me hooked into this.  We had a great time.  I was thinking about asking you what iron you use but I'll look for some nice fresh Macks like on our other trips.  I'm pretty lazy so its best for me.  See you in Sept.

Big Tim

Quote from: edtani on April 27, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
Tim, thanks for getting me hooked into this.  We had a great time.  I was thinking about asking you what iron you use but I'll look for some nice fresh Macks like on our other trips.  I'm pretty lazy so its best for me.  See you in Sept.

Glad you had a great time. I don't see any pics of your fish? At least Alan can catch  ;D I will catch up with you when I have some free time and maybe go again.

Tim