HUGE WEEKEND SALE

Started by Maxed Out, April 26, 2018, 04:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Some might get delivery today, but most will be tomorrow or Wednesday
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Gfish

Got my order Ted, the NOS 501, Thank you. Looks like "The West is The Best" with Calie leadin everyone for orders
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Maxed Out

Quote from: Maxed Out on April 30, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

....Ok, got the last few items shipped today. If you are just getting blade(s), those are shipped 1st class and will be delivered towards the end of the week. All full knob assemblies or reel are shipped priority and should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday.

Here is the list of who got shipped to. I'm listing just the home town, so if you don't see your city on the list please contact me.

If you are on the list your item(s) is on the way. The 1st 7 on this list were shipped on Saturday. Last 6 were shipped today(Monday)

Gulf Breeze FL
Huntington NY
Brentwood CA
Calexico CA
Soquel CA
Koloa HI
Campbell CA
Irvine CA
Carpinteria CA
San Diego CA
Aliso Viejo CA
Vista CA
San Mateo CA

...If you requested an item and do not see your city on this list, it means you are an orphan.....please contact me if that's the case......(My apologies in advance)

Ted

Just moving the list forward to the current page

Yes Gregg, those Cali guys (and gals) like top notch reels.....and every so often a guy from Hawaii  ;)  ;)

Gman_WC

Ted, the 113 levers you have listed will not fit the red Senators?

-gary
Walnut Creek, CA

Maxed Out

Quote from: Gman_WC on May 01, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Ted, the 113 levers you have listed will not fit the red Senators?

-gary

That's correct....the Baja and us113 have a different fitting in the eccentric

Maureen at Mysticparts.com has the levers for the 113h

Part#21-66a

belloscm

I'm interested in most anything 501/506. Have you sold the 501?

Fishy247

Hey Ted, I got mine last night. Beautiful pieces. I was pretty surprised finding the package in my mailbox. I wasn't expecting it until today! Must be some kind of AT magic or something.... :D The new knob looks and feels great! I'm going to have to get a couple more from you at some point.

Thanks again!
Mike

steelfish

got my order with the jiggy and 113h blades, they look really nice, awesome carftmanship

congrats for such a nice product Ted, the 113h EVA knob feels really nice and its perfect size for guys with normal/small hands, Im pretty sure my wife will love this knob, its goes directly to the 113hxn tani kit, I will use the reel too but would be my wife reel whenever she go fishing with me.
The Baja Guy

Gfish

Quote from: belloscm on May 01, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
I'm interested in most anything 501/506. Have you sold the 501?

See above post. Bought the one with alla guts in it.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!