newell handle upgrade (updated 5/17/2016)

Started by alantani, February 24, 2009, 06:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

a 4/0 kolekar grip and a small newell arm on the long throw position.  they're $38 with shipping included.  send me a pm with your address and i will mail one out to you.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broschro

Quote from: Panama on March 17, 2012, 01:51:23 AM
Alan,
I fished my Newells the other day and realized how difficult the handles are coming up from 300ft.  I could use a handle for a 338.  Any suggestions on size?  Also are the arms only available unfinished....any black?
if he dose not have a black one I can coat it for u

alantani

they are plain stainless steel.  it would be fun to see one painted. 

808yosh

Alan,

Sent you a pm about a handle upgrade...please let me know

alantani

i have short arms in inventory right now, but not the long ones.  i sent an e-mail to the guy that makes them for me. they have been on back order for quite a while.  :-\

spize909

I am looking to install a couple of these on some 332's that I have. Do you still have them available? What size would you recommend? They will be used for tossing jigs and also bait fishing tuna and yellowtail.

alantani

i have a 3/0 grip and a short arm with two positions.  i can send one out to you to look at if you email me your address.  thanks!

spize909

by "short arm" what do you mean? How does the length compare to the stock arm?

didka

Hi Alan
I was wondering if you still have any upgraded handle available for a Newell S332-5? TIA

uluakacha

Do you still have handles for the 300 series Newell, thanks

alantani

yes, got a bunch!  for the 200/300 series reels, i would use the shorter two position arm with a 3/0 grip, so it would be $35 plus $3 shipping.   send me a pm with your address and i will get them out.  mail a check to me at your convenience.  thanks!  alan

fordfox

Alan,
Do you have any more 2/0 Kolekar grips and arms for the Newell 200/300series reels?

alantani

i have a 3/0, which is a much nicer looking grip.  same arm, so the total is $%35 plus shipping.  ping me with your address if i can tempt you with one!

r8rs4lf

Alan do you have any of these left? Looking to buy one for my Newell P454 Bryan Young conversion.

alantani

Quote from: r8rs4lf on November 30, 2017, 03:46:34 AM
Alan do you have any of these left? Looking to buy one for my Newell P454 Bryan Young conversion.

yes, got a bunch.  the 400 series reels are the same height as the 3/0 senators.  the longer arm is best, but you have a choice of either the 3/0 grip or the 5/0 grip.   high speed jig fishing?  get the 3/0.  bait?  get the 5/0.  send a pm with your address and i can get it out before i leave for puerto vallarta this friday.