Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brendan and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

steelfish

The Baja Guy

El Guapo

i kmow this feeling.. thought i was going to fail my drivers license renewal test.. could not see those letters lol

David Hall

Dominick

Great.  Bizzaro gives me belly laughs.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Fishy247

Reel 224

My favorite fishing time was with my son when he caught his first Largemouth Bass, and to take it a little further his first Rabbit and first Buck. Those are memories I will cherish for a lifetime.

Joe/ Off the Hook Rod & Reel
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Brendan

El guopo, that one was very relatable to me.
Thanks, Brendan.

Gfish

Quote from: Gobi King on May 17, 2019, 11:14:04 PM
Too much Fishing can be dangerous for some, be careful my brothers!

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/pasco-woman-accused-of-hitting-man-with-pot-for-fishing-too-much/2006182760

Gotta be carefull with them redheads. I wonder if he was runnin away when he got hit. If so, bad plan to turn his back on her.
I know, I know, but some stereo-types are true, more often than they aren't.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gobi King

Only if I had a 8ft ultra light rod to whip those worms 100 yards out to the bluegill beds  ::)

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Bill B

My favorite reply when people ask if I caught anything is, "I caught so many fish I felt bad and threw them all back". 😜
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ez2cdave

I like this one . . .

ez2cdave

Quote from: Gfish on May 19, 2019, 01:29:25 AMGotta be carefull with them redheads. I wonder if he was runnin away when he got hit. If so, bad plan to turn his back on her.
I know, I know, but some stereo-types are true, more often than they aren't.

With that vision problem, it's amazing she was able to hit him, at all . . . No depth perception !

Tight Lines !

steelfish

not fishing but considering there are many cat lovers in the site...

The Baja Guy