Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunker Larry

Not a meme per se but a crazy add for St Croix Rods. Was on the back cover of Muskie Hunter magazine. They also had it in fire tiger.
Had it hanging in my cubicle when I was working. Guys loved it. Gals hated it.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

ez2cdave

I can see the humor in that . . . My wife can't - LOL !

Tight Lines !

steelfish

to have this next meme fishing related, just think about "fish tacos"
The Baja Guy

nelz

Quote from: Lunker Larry on December 01, 2019, 12:19:43 AMNot a meme per se but a crazy add for St Croix Rods. Was on the back cover of Muskie Hunter magazine. They also had it in fire tiger. Had it hanging in my cubicle when I was working. Guys loved it. Gals hated it.

Now that's frickin' hilarious! You Muskie guys are somethin' with those monster sized baits and gear. I have a muskie rod that's caught big Amberjack and Cobia!

nelz

Quote from: steelfish on December 06, 2019, 05:18:13 PMto have this next meme fishing related, just think about "fish tacos"

HA! It took me a bit but then it hit me. TOO FUNNY!!!  ;D

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Alto Mare

😂😂one of my favorite show Chad.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Zimbass

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Dominick

Another cartoon from Chad Carpenter, always funny.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ez2cdave

I have been a victim of this . . .

ez2cdave

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

steelfish

The Baja Guy