Favorite Fishing MEMEs and LOGOs . . .

Started by ez2cdave, May 09, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decker

What do you call him now?  A skunk-chaser??

CW33919

A wise policy to ensure domestic tranquility
'I've read dozens of books about heroes and crooks and have learned much from both of their styles"

Benni3

Crazy,,,, :o

Gfish

Cool! That's just gotta be a European wedding.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

ez2cdave

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on March 23, 2020, 05:44:06 PM
Cool! That's just gotta be a European wedding.
When prince Charles and lady diana was getting married,,,,, :D hardy's gift was two reels and rods for the couple,,,,,,, ;) they asked what kind do you want,,,,, ::) and prince Charles said two 1912 perfect's,,,,,, :o like they got that in stock,,,,,,, ??? Hehe but hardy has a "Royal warrant" you just can't make this stuff,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

MI has the worst roads in the nation, pot large, small you name it, but one must always look at a glass half full,

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Gobi King

lol, dunno, I have net my own fish now after few fish were release to the wild.

I skunk chaser would be my pick ;-)
Fichigan

gstours

Here's another, bout fishing 🎣.  🧜‍♂️   Humor is the best medicine.   Be safe.  Eat your fish 🐟.

Gfish

Ha! Yes, I watched Pelagic White-Tip sharks swallow empty tin cans they's dumpin overboard in the trash( sure hope they've stopped 'em from doing that). Maybe I ain't any better; I caught and killed one of those, just for the jaws. BIG set of jaws for only a 4 footer.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gobi King

Has it really been a  week? Really?
Fichigan

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

ez2cdave

I like this one . . .

Gobi King

Those of ya missing fishing, what r ya up to?

Fichigan

Zimbass

Never was so much owed by so many to so few.