Dam International by Quick SRS 80 ~ Vintage NOS Found!

Started by Darin Crofton, May 23, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin Crofton

So, I bumped into a unique (I think) find and was looking for info from the best place I know.
These two rods have never been used, looking to find out how old they are and what
DAM reels would match up with them? I'm probably just going to sell them, but figured I would
try and find out more about them first. Thanks, Darin
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Darin Crofton

here's a couple more pics...

festus

Nice find, Darin!  I've seen plenty of D-A-M Quick reels around these parts, but seldom seen any of their rods.  From their looks, maybe manufactured in the 1980s?  Don't really have a clue, but if they were mine, I wouldn't sell them.

Midway Tommy

Since they're spinning rods & rated @ 12-25# test I'd say one of the 3 or 4000 or 001 series'. They're a little heavy for a 2000/or 01 & on the light side for a 5000/or 01, although you could catfish or striper them if you want to have some fun with a good working drag.   
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Darin Crofton

Thanks for the info guys, I think I'm going to just sell one of them and keep one for my 3 series DQ reel. I appreciate the feedback!

wailua boy

If you are willing to ship, I may interested. You can shoot me a PM with price if interested. Thanks

Dominick

I have a one piece SRS 58 with the same line rating.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.