Anyone Know Where I Can Get 60 Spool Shaft Shims For 16/0 Senator Part #154-117

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 05, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I would like to send out three shims with each of the twenty Tiburon 20/0 kits, just in case any side to side spool adjustment is needed.  I don't see them in mysticparts.com's price list.

If not, can anyone recommend a commonly available washer to substitute for the OEM Penn part?

Thanks,

Randy

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

1badf350

I would like to know as well. I need one of these for a 12/0. Thanks!
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

mikeysm

Randy McMaster carr has them. I am waiting to see how thick of shim I need. $12 a pack so I am only ordering what I need.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Mike, I ordered 60 OEM shims from mysticparts.com, three for each kit, so if you didn't order them yet, you don't need to.

Thanks,

Randy

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

mikeysm

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: mikeysm on June 07, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
No Randy I was waiting until I had the reel together.

Mike

That's good Mike.  I will be sending three shims with every kit.  Hopefully you won't need them.

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: ez2cdave on June 23, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
Ask and you shall receive . . .

https://fishermansheadquarters.com/penn-part-154-117-sku-1184721-shim/

Tight Lines !

Thanks for the heads-up Dave, but that is the same part number that I bought from Mo, and the ID is too small to fit over the spool shaft.

Randy

mikeysm

Randy if we need shims I just need to measure the spool shaft to order the right ones.

Mike