20% off today on ebay until 7pm

Started by MarkT, June 06, 2018, 10:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

Use code PICKDADSGIFT.  Min purchase $50, max $100 off.  I ordered a new reel... yeah, like I really needed it!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

enfish

Ha! I did the same thing. A Father's Day gift to myself and my dad. :)

Shark Hunter

I missed the boat on that one. ::)
How do you get these ebay codes?
Life is Good!

MarkT

conchydong

Does the 20% only apply when buying from commercial sellers? If I was a private seller and someone used the code, would I have to honor it or would ebay make up the difference? Not sure how it works.

MarkT

It applied to all sales.  The discount came from ebay.

Shark Hunter

There is another Discount going on for the next two days.
PLAYFUL15
I just saved 40 bucks on a reel using this on ebay.
15% off up to $50 on one item.
Life is Good!

swill88

Quote from: Shark Hunter on June 21, 2018, 05:54:29 AM
There is another Discount going on for the next two days.
PLAYFUL15
I just saved 40 bucks on a reel using this on ebay.
15% off up to $50 on one item.

Thanks Daron... Got a pair of slipon Adidas running shoes. Useful after knee replacement... but, no running!
Steve

El Pescador

Swillmeister!

I'm in Bermuda, ready to head out for a day of fishing,

When I'm laughing my head off reading your post!  And please re-read it slowly!

"...... got a pair of slip on.......     running.........    shoes!!!!!!"

This from a guy with three knee surgeries in 2 years!

Man, you ARE a kidder!

I'm out!

Wayne

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

MarkT

I wear running shoes all the time but I only run if something big and hairy is gaining on me.

rogan

No dice for me on the 15% off coupon.  The seller I wanted to buy from wasn't a part of the coupon deal, so no discount and no new rod for me...

I actually called customer service and had a nice conversation with a nice rep, but the only solution was to find the exact rod from another seller to get the discount, since it's NOS discontinued model they are not going to find another one... oh well, I'll keep looking...

FatTuna

There is a new promo code. $15 off $75 or more. That's 20% if you spend $75. I believe you can spend it on anything. You can also combine it with different orders from different sellers. I did that earlier today. Add all items to cart then input code at checkout.

*Forgot to put the code ;D: PSUPERSUMMER

FatTuna

4th of July promo, 20% off. PARTYINUSA is the code. I believe it only works for certain vendors. Also, they have a 10% back Ebay bucks promo going. You can combine the two.

FatTuna

Picked up a Clash 6000 for $134 with $17 cash back. Doesn't get much better than that!

rippin_lips

Today only 15% off of anything $25 minimum purchase, code PERFECTDAY.  Just broke down and ordered one of the Pro Gear V20 reels, I couldn't pass it up for $102/free shipping even though I need another reel like I need another leg.