Halibut jacket

Started by gstours, June 08, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Just saying.  Some things get better with time.🤦‍♀️

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

gstours

Everyday you go fishing is another day you went fishing. ;)

reelrepair123

gary your the best,  also i like your seat, that red cooler, do you want to sell that good luck charm?  wait i take that back it's not a good luck charm, you are just a great fisherman. take care my friend,  all the best to you.    harryk

wailua boy

Looks like fun and great pics.

David Hall

Quote from: reelrepair123 on June 08, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
gary your the best,  also i like your seat, that red cooler, do you want to sell that good luck charm?  wait i take that back it's not a good luck charm, you are just a great fisherman. take care my friend,  all the best to you.    harryk

Nope! you were right the first time, that cooler has been the topic of lengthy discussion here and is know to posses the magical power of "MOJO". 
and now according to a reliable source, the jacket does too!
If you could pull off a coupe de Tet and get your hands on that jacket and or the cooler I think you might catch halibut that big anywhere, even if there previously were no halibut known to be in the area.  they would follow the cooler, and now it seems apparently the jacket as well. of course it could also be a combination of the cooler and the jacket because one has never been seen without the other?  or it could be the cooler the jacket and Gary all three being together like a matched set or something like that, so if you want the "MOJO", you might have to kidnap Gary and the jacket and the cooler to get the magic to work and then you'd have to take care of them all.  It could even be the jacket, the cooler, Gary and the Mako!  this gets more complicated the more I think about it.
basically I think you need Gary and everything he has in order to make the magic happen.  I don't believe its Gary though!  I mean I have my own jacket, a cooler and a boat,  but still I fished for halibut all day last Sunday and everyone was catching them, guys were catching them from shore!  One guy boasted of catching and releasing 18 in the same area I was fishing and I couldn't even get a single bite!  butt like I said I don't have a Gary or his jacket or his cooler or his boat so its understandable that I didn't catch anything.  with the right Gary, jacket, cooler and  boat who couldn't catch giant butts?

gstours

Ok,  ok.?  Fishing is like dating!   💄Some times it's easy, n , not so much success at others? 
  But it's the persuit that makes it fun.   💍
Thanks for the fun messages.  🤦‍♀️

gstours

For this season I'm not changing too much on the boat.  Even the garbage may have carma.?

David Hall

It's definately the hat!

gstours

Actually it's a regular thing jacket withp some  mojo in the sewn I n pockets.   🤦‍♀️

David Hall

And there we are back to square one.
I'm beginning to think it might be Ken!

gstours

I cant be sure?  Butt sure gl
ad Ken is on his feet again.  Not a bad harpoon guy either! ;)

David Hall

Those fish almost make Ken look small.  Keep it up Gary, whatever it is you got it dialed in!

Dominick

All kidding aside.  It is good to see Ken up and fishing again.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks Dommie for the kind words.  Kens doing good.🤙  As he had a kidney removed and a knee replacement in the last 8 months.   Like you he is deadly with the harpoon.   He is still doing kemo therapy.  Once a week.  I know he will get well if he can.   Buttto see a good man smile like that means a lot to me.
   He uses my big white chair on the boat.   To assist and save fatigue my shimano beastmaster 6000 is great for using at the rail🎣.   It's. Almost perfect ,🤷‍♂️  push the wind lever and watch the meters wind in!💕