20/0 KITS: Here they are!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, June 22, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darin Crofton

That's a beautiful 20/0 and the handle is EPIC, great job man!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Quote from: Darin Crofton on February 09, 2019, 11:59:45 PM
That's a beautiful 20/0 and the handle is EPIC, great job man!!!
Same here! What a beautiful job and design... love it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

54bullseye

Mike that S handle polished up nice !!! You got to thank "Striper Lou" for that little piece of red swirl acrylic he gave me that for one of my handles and that was a small piece that was left over. I wish I had thought of doing that little red insert before Rollie had finished the white Catalin material on the ends of the grasp as a nice small piece of that red blended into white ends on knob would have looked cool. Looks mint anyway.  Nice Job on reel Mike !!     John Taylor

Benni3

Looks great,,,, :D rod choice,,, ;) big,,,,and line,,,, ;D

The Great Maudu

Thank you gentlemen and thank you striper Lou for the acrylic.

Swami805

That fits that reel to a "T", outstanding. I'm a fan of counter balanced handles, looks perfect on a Senator.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Shark Hunter

Good Job Mike!
That Handle really makes it pop. :o
Life is Good!

David Hall

That handle is incredible, fits the 20/0 perfectly.

TechTeach

Wow.

I gotta learn not to stay away from AT for too long.

Good stuff!
"Where's that damn dog spring??????"

broadway

Mike,
   Rollie's work is simply awesome, and that awesomeness rubbed itself all over that reel.
Have fun with her,
Dom

Congerslayer

Hey Guys,
there was some time since the last post on this thread....

so my question is: whow did you're reels performed on the water, what have you caught, was it fishable and of cource I'd love to see some pictures of the 20/0's in action.

Best regards and tight lines, Marlon.

RowdyW

Quote from: Congerslayer on January 10, 2021, 12:25:20 AM
Hey Guys,
there was some time since the last post on this thread....

so my question is: whow did you're reels performed on the water, what have you caught, was it fishable and of cource I'd love to see some pictures of the 20/0's in action.

Best regards and tight lines, Marlon.
Search back in the archives of the 20/0. The Great Maudu has photos of shark fishing off a pier & the shark he caught with it.        Rudy

Benni3

The kit works great,,,, ;D

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

The Great Maudu

Search back in the archives of the 20/0. The Great Maudu has photos of shark fishing off a pier & the shark he caught with it.        Rudy
[/quote]

That shark was actually caught on a 16/0 Senator and a massive custom built big game rod.  I had every intention of going back to that same pier with  with the 20/0 this past summer and trying my luck. But with the stinking virus causing mayhem that never happened. This summer it might. I did however finally get a suitable rod for the big reel. It's a Tycoon Tackle HRH and is solid hickory. I'll start a new thread in fishing vintage tackle as the adventure gets underway. Here's a pic of the rod and 20/0 reel