OHANA WEST PORT ALBACORE!!!

Started by Ron Jones, November 30, 2023, 03:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ldoret94

Ron,

Given I now live in Olympia please put me on the wait list.

Pete

mikeysm

Ron when do you want the deposit and where do I send it. Can we pay in full also.

Mike

ReelFishingProblems

Just checking on how we can pay up for the trip.

Nick

Ron Jones

Guys, Philadelphia has been crazy!!
I'll update the post and reach out with the plan this weekend.
Thanks!
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Ron Jones

Alright guys,
This is NOT a cancelation. The trip is on, and it will be a blast! I can't say unfortunately, because it is good news; but with business taking off the way it is I'm out of resources to manage this trip (Alan warned me this would happen  :-\  )

Thankfully, our transplant and soon to be retired veteran Nick Poppen is going to stand in for me. He'll start posting regularly and figure out the game plan for collecting the fee.

i can't thank you enough, Nick; and I can't WAIT to see everybody in September. Remember, if you want to come in a day early, we have plenty of room at the resort.

FTC (SS) Jones, "The Man" Ronald L. USN (Ret)
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

ReelFishingProblems

Thanks for the hand off.
I'm in DC until May 20th and then driving back to Olympia, WA.

We'll get everything settled with those going on the trip as well as with the boat captain.

If I can get a quick confirmation from those on the list to go it would help me with the transition.

This stands to be a great time.

Nick

Crab Pot

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on April 18, 2024, 08:58:13 PMThanks for the hand off.
I'm in DC until May 20th and then driving back to Olympia, WA.

We'll get everything settled with those going on the trip as well as with the boat captain.

If I can get a quick confirmation from those on the list to go it would help me with the transition.

This stands to be a great time.

Nick

I'm 1000% still in Nick.

Juan, we still driving?

Thanks,

Steve
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

scrinch

Ron Jones

I can't wait to see everyone!
It will be good, Philadelphia is a bit much, the Ohana will help a lot.
The Man
Ronald Jones
"

ReelFishingProblems

Hey folks,

For those on the Tornado Albacore trip in September. I will need to collect payment of $1050 No Later Than (NLT) May 15th so I can pay the boat.

I'm looking forward to the trip and happy I was able to help out.

Nick

Crab Pot

Buy it nice or buy it twice.

ReelFishingProblems

Quote from: Crab Pot on April 22, 2024, 01:02:40 AMHow do we pay you Nick?

I sent an email to the Tornado to confirm the price. Once I get the confirmed price I will post it. I have Venmo, Zelle, PayPal. Please PM me if there are any questions.

El Pescador

Nick,

YES, both #7 on the list:  Wayne's Friend Jim,

well, let's give him a name!!!

Both Jim McManis and Wayne Deutscher will be attending this Tornado Sept. 23 - 25, 2024 ALbacore trip.

Please confirm the price and both Jim & I will get you what is owed.

Nick, can't wait to meet you.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

ReelFishingProblems

Posting an updated list for the trip. Confirming price to avoid any last minute headaches.

1.   Steve
2.   Wayne Deutscher
3.   Juan Lazama
4.   Ryan Wood
5.   Pete Young
6.   Nick Poppen
7.   Jim McManis
8.   Mike McGhee
9.   The PROFESSOR!
10.  Ron Jones