Can Any of You Reel Experts ID This Part?

Started by foakes, July 04, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmanjoe

There are several models that came with :    Quick-o-mat

home.kpn.nl/roland.lindenberh/index.html
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

MarkT

What were they making during the war? Singer Sewing Machine factories in the US supplied the American forces with Norden bomb sights and M1 Carbine rifle receivers, while factories in Germany provided their armed forces with weapons.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

foakes

Quote from: oldmanjoe on July 06, 2018, 02:05:02 AM
There are several models that came with :    Quick-o-mat

home.kpn.nl/roland.lindenberh/index.html

As far as I know, only (2) models are available with a line counter gizmo.  While being the same in principle — they are both completely different.

The Quick Standard 260 or SW68 (same basic reel) and the 1954 early Super 270.

I serviced and restored Roland's 260 a few years ago.  It needed some new parts that I had, so he sent it over from the Netherlands.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.