The Good old Days

Started by gstours, September 04, 2018, 02:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is a great short clip of trolling for king salmon near where I live.  It was in the late spring a couple of years ago.
Ken has since had serious health issues and cant fish right now.  His future is in the balance with chemo and other sad things.
   We all live until we die,  so watch this clip and say a prayer for my good neighbor.    This video is sure to stimulate somebody who isn,t fishing today for whatever reason.    I,m currently out of state and attending a funeral.   Enjoy your fishing and family often. ;)

Steve-O

Nice action video, Gary. Looks like you were up Excursion Inlet....but...it could be Glacier bay.

Will put Ken i the prayers.

7 work days and a weekend and I'm in Alaska!  woohooooo! ;D

Dominick

With regard to your out of state trip for a funeral, my condolences.  Please extend my best wishes to ken.  Loved the video.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the kind words.  Ken might be down butt,  he has a good attitude, a great wife and sure wants to use one of his 2 boats.    So I try to take him when I can as sometimes it's a flat sea even up here.
   We got in a half day a couple of weeks ago,  sure good to see him smile again.
        Good luck and health to everyone.    🎣

David Hall

Great video of another spectacular fish, Wishing Ken all the best and I hope he gets out there on the water soon.

Shark Hunter

My best to Ken, Gary.
You guys know how to get it done. ;)
That was one Nice King. ;D
Life is Good!

gstours

Thanks for the kind words.  Whenever I,m taking Ken fishing it seems like I try harder for him than most people ,  Butt no harder than I,d try for any of you. :)

if you are on board with the little red cooler you already getting lucky ::)

gstours

Another great shot of smilin Ken,  He walks with a crutch to the boat,  You know he has grim determination.  What a friend. 
    One day I asked him if he was up for this,  His reply was if he was invited he certainly wassent goina stay home.  8) 8)