HELP! Penn International 130H CAM HOUSING Screws or what is the part number

Started by TheReelShop, July 14, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReelShop

I have a 130H that I'm servicing. Cam housing uses 3 screws. two had heads broken off for which I was able to remove the remaining screw from within. Mystic parts does not reflect these screws on the schematic so I cannot tell what part number it is.

If anyone knows or can provide the screws for $$ please let me know. Thank you in advance

FatTuna

I had this same exact problem on an 80STW once. Screws were not on the schematic. Head sheared off one of them.

I eventually, after spending a lot of time on the internet, took it up to Surfland. I knew she had a ton of parts on hand. We went though all the screws and matched it by comparing them side by side. I was lucky enough to have one good one. I can't for the life of me remember what the part number was.......

Sorry I can't be of more help but I feel your frustration.  

*You could always try calling Penn directly. Maybe they know or have some.

TheReelShop

Quote from: FatTuna on July 14, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
I had this same exact problem on an 80STW once. Screws were not on the schematic. Head sheared off one of them.

I eventually, after spending a lot of time on the internet, took it up to Surfland. I knew she had a ton of parts on hand. We went though all the screws and matched it by comparing them side by side. I was lucky enough to have one good one. I can't for the life of me remember what the part number was.......

Sorry I can't be of more help but I feel your frustration.  

*You could always try calling Penn directly. Maybe they know or have some.

Thanks. Ill give them a try Monday then. I though Mystic was their main parts people considering they're huge on PENN parts only

FatTuna

I get most of my parts directly from Penn (PureFishing). They don't typically have vintage Penn parts though. I get those either from Ebay or Mystic (Scott's).

I have no idea if they'll be able to tell you what screw that is, just thought it was worth a shot.

TheReelShop

Quote from: FatTuna on July 14, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
I get most of my parts directly from Penn (PureFishing). They don't typically have vintage Penn parts though. I get those either from Ebay or Mystic (Scott's).

I have no idea if they'll be able to tell you what screw that is, just thought it was worth a shot.

Thanks a lot. I found the part it's 50-704 they used to be the clicker screw for old 704Z model spinning  reels!! I won't forget this now lol