Cedros Sport Fishing, September 2-6, 2019

Started by alantani, August 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Quote from: natch! on August 20, 2018, 01:10:01 AM
The Dream Team is getting back together?

Jack

Does this mean Jack N Dianne will be going ?  ;D

BT

natch!

Dianne is an awesome lady, but really, she'll never take the place of Jill.

Jack

swill88

Alan... Please put our friend John Cote down for this trip.
Thanks
Steve

OneDay

OneDay

Yes please put me on the list.

Thank you

Ed 650-305-1563

OneDay

Sorry should have included all my info.

Ed Hayden
650-305-1563
ehaydenus@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Ed

richpa45

Alan,
I'm a friend of Ed's.  I love fishing both long range and Cedros and would like to go with your group.  If there is room, i would like to come on your trip.
To the gentleman who is bringing 2 oz sinkers for his bait rigs, I just returned from Cedros.  Bait was plentiful mackerel, both small and large.  My friend who was trying to use 2-4 oz sinkers had his bait rigs screwed up by the larger bait.  I used 8 oz sinkers with no problems.  Yellowtail bite was early and lasted about 2 hours.  Faster you went south to the grounds, the more 25-35lbs yellows you caught. 
Rich Kubota
(530) 400-8640
richpa45@hotmail.com

swill88

Great info Rich... and... welcome.

Is it two different species of mackerel you were catching?

Hope to see you at Cedros.

Steve

richpa45

Steve, looked like the same species, just different sizes depending on where we were catching them.  Also there were some sardines in the mix.  Definitely, did better with the bigger mackerel on our trip.  Also used them for some dropper loop fishing.  Some of our guys wanted to catch big sheepsheads and grouper.
Rich

CraigArsell

I am definately interested in participating next September. Nothing I would like more than to give it another go...Great fishing with you all last week... Now to research and purchase new gear....Mahalaaa...

V/R
MOOK
MOOK

CraigArsell

Quote from: CraigArsell on September 09, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
I am definately interested in participating next September. Nothing I would like more than to give it another go...Great fishing with you all last week... Now to research and purchase new gear....Mahalaaa...

V/R
MOOK
MOOK

Ron Jones

MOOK, you better be there. The three amigos need another shot at plugging the boat!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

CraigArsell

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 09, 2018, 04:21:17 PM
MOOK, you better be there. The three amigos need another shot at plugging the boat!
Ron
Quote from: alantani on August 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM
the correct dates are september 2-6, 2019
I wouldn't miss it for the world Chief...Had a great time last week for sure...Even better time hanging with you...
MOOK

we have dates!  i'll say one thing.  rosie is organized!

guys on the trip coming up have first crack.  that's seven spots.  numbers 8 through 12 are up for grabs as of right now.  post if you want in!  details to follow!

the list! (updated 8/30/2018)

1. Alan Tani (2018 veteran)

2. Peter Young (2018 veteran)

3. Mike Pate (2018 veteran)

4. Rich Gunderson (2018 veteran)

5. Reserved for Todd Johansson (2018 veteran)

6. Ron Jones (2018 veteran)

7. Reserved for Mark Thomann (2018 veteran)

8. Steve Williams

9. Jack Bradley

10. Tim Liddle

11. John Cote

12.  Ed Hayden

Stand by

13.  Rich Kubota

QuoteHey Alan,

Hope you are well...  

I have reserved September 2-9, 2019 for your charter next year.  Charter Masters always have the first right or refusal of their previous year's week...so, I put you down for it, if something changes, no worries.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers!

Rosie Flowers
General Manager
Cedros Sportfishing, LLC
rosie@cedrossportfishing.com

619-772-7570
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111

MOOK

CraigArsell

MOOK

alantani

craig, first call for cedros 2019 goes to the 2018 veterans.  since you made it on this last trip, you are number 8 on the list.  ed and rich are now on standby.  (ed, sorry about that.) 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!