Cedros Sport Fishing, September 2-6, 2019

Started by alantani, August 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ok, short version!  the total is $2410 per person for this trip.  it includes everything except tips and alcohol.   please send a check to rosie as soon as you can.  you can send half now and half in june, or just send all of it now (which is what i'm doing).  make the check out to Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC. note that the check is for the "alantani.com charter, sept. 2-6, 2019."  her address is -

Rosie Flowers
General Manager
Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC
rosie@cedrossportfishing.com

619-772-7570
5663 Balboa Avenue #493
San Diego, CA 92111

ok, now for the breakdown.  we are tentatively fishing two people per panga, not three, and fishing a half day when we arrive, which is why the cost is an extra $255 higher.  the price per person is normally $2350, but we get one free charter master spot which i am throwing into the pot.  instead of $28,200, the 12 of us will ride for $25,850.  two extra pangas for the regularly scheduled 3 days of fishing will be an extra $2160, then add an extra half day of fishing on the day that we arrive at $900 for the six pangas gives us a grand total of $28,910, or just a shade under $2410 per person. 

lastly, welcome to the four new guys - steve, jack, ed and rich k.  for the new guys, take a look at the report from last year. we will be talking about tips and requested changes in fish handling, plus any other requests that you have, in a later email. i will also be confirming personal/passport info later.  for now, please get those checks out as soon as possible.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

I'm so excited I'm going out of my mind. I don't know how I'm going to do all this fishing and not get fired. Any idea about the SOA trip?
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

the dates for our 8 day trip are october 15-23, 2019.  no deposits needed until april.  chief, you got your suitcase, right?  i shipped it back a month ago. 

Ron Jones

I did, it took longer than I thought it would, must have been the holidays.
Thanks!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

one of the girls grabbed ron's suitcase and took it to lake tahoe with them!   ;D

Ron Jones

Yep,
That's wat happens at Alan's house! :)
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

Keta

Quote from: alantani on January 11, 2019, 11:22:20 PM
one of the girls grabbed ron's suitcase and took it to lake tahoe with them!   ;D

D'oh. 

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

scrinch

Quote from: alantani on January 11, 2019, 01:54:41 AM
ok, short version!  the total is $2410 per person for this trip.  it includes everything except tips and alcohol.   please send a check to rosie as soon as you can.  you can send half now and half in june, or just send all of it now (which is what i'm doing).  make the check out to Cedros Sportfishing BCM, LLC. note that the check is for the "alantani.com charter, sept. 2-6, 2019."

All paid up.  Looking forward to this year's trip!  Gonna keep my suitcase with me though...not trust it to Alan!  ;D

alantani

keep the suitcase away from my daughters!!!!   ;D

Keta

Quote from: alantani on January 12, 2019, 02:27:50 AM
keep the suitcase away from my daughters!!!!   ;D

I think they would be afraid to touch mine, there might be something living in it.

Mark Twain

ldoret94

Check out to Rosie and reservations at the Vagabond are made.  Now just have to wait seven months :-\

Hardy Boy

Looking forward to it. Save me a bunk Pete !! I will try and find some fancy shirts so that I can keep up with all of the Mook's wardrobe changes !! :D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

ldoret94

Todd,

No problem you and Mook can share the second bed :o

Hardy Boy

Todd