Cedros Sport Fishing, September 2-6, 2019

Started by alantani, August 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

I see that Alex is on the list now !! It will be great to meet and fish with you Alex !! Looking forward to it.

Cheers:

Todd.
Todd

MarkT

I got my current statement from Rosie today and I'm all paid up and ready to rumble!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

alantani

paid in full.  we will have two guys to a boat.  fish hard!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

richpa45

Payment sent!  Looking forward to fishing with you'all. 
Rich Kubota

Keta

I am conflicted here, on one hand I would like to see two more drop out but on the other I want to see ALL of you go and have a blast.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

Quote from: Hardy Boy on January 15, 2019, 06:27:49 PM
I see that Alex is on the list now !! It will be great to meet and fish with you Alex !! Looking forward to it.

Cheers:

Todd.

you might referrering to me Todd, but its not me on the list, thats another Alex who is going, Wish I could go, but its not my time for this trips hopefully soon.
best of luck.

The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

Well that's too bad, but I'm sure the other Alex will be a fine fellow also. Its not hard to look good on that trip because you only have to be a bit better than the Chief and that's not too hard even for me, or anyone else for that matter !! ;D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

ldoret94

How many cigar smokers do we have coming?  I know of at least five: Mook, Chief, Mike, Todd and myself....any others?  Want to make sure I bring enough to share!!

alantani

Ron Jones

I'm bringing some, and a bottle of whiskey.
Oh, and Todd, we'll se about catching fish in a couple weeks, can't wait.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hardy Boy

I hope that Washington is ready for a couple of kanooks again !! I hear I have to stock up on beverages as the town we are going to does not sell alcohol !! ..................... that would never happen North of the border !! ........................... ;D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Ron Jones

Don't worry, we'll have plenty of sources of libations!

The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

scrinch

I'll pass on the cigars and tequila, and just load up on Tecate when we get there!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
"

alantani