Cedros Sport Fishing, September 2-6, 2019

Started by alantani, August 07, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Hardy Boy

Lee made it ? ............................nice to see !!!!.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Ron Jones

Sorry guys, the golden goose laid an egg in my lap and I would be a fool to turn it down. I won't be there this year, but I'll be able to aford much nicer gear next time around. Mind you, I don't know that there is anything "nicer" than a Pro Gear 506 and a YTS, but I will be able to have it!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

we are back up to 12!  ron, gonna miss you  :-[
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Quote from: Ron Jones on August 12, 2019, 03:13:54 PM
Sorry guys, the golden goose laid an egg in my lap and I would be a fool to turn it down. I won't be there this year, but I'll be able to aford much nicer gear next time around. Mind you, I don't know that there is anything "nicer" than a Pro Gear 506 and a YTS, but I will be able to have it!
The Man

:0(

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ldoret94

Gonna miss you Chief, but Lee is a great guy so I'm sure we'll survive

Ron Jones

You all will have a blast. Ted and I have been tearing up the PNW. You guys get a turn.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hardy Boy

I'm not sure if the Chief's not making it will improve or degrade the evening chat around the fire pit !!  :P

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Ron Jones

Quote from: Hardy Boy on August 13, 2019, 06:43:19 PM
I'm not sure if the Chief's not making it will improve or degrade the evening chat around the fire pit !!  :P

Cheers:

Todd
Thanks friend, that's the first time anyone has considered the posibility that my presence might be advantageous!
The Man
Ronald Jones
"

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Hardy Boy

It was a very very small consideration ........................................... but a consideration non the less !!!

Cheers:

Canook !
Todd

MarkT

Well, we still have a Mook and a Canook, now we need someone to step up and fill the role of the Man. Auditions start on Sept 2nd.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Quote from: Keta on August 13, 2019, 10:02:45 PM
I'd have to use stilts.
And a mega phone!!

There's no replacement for me, I to big of a pian in the 12 year old rule. (Someone needs to tell Alan she's in college now.)
The Man
Ronald Jones
"

Keta

Mark Twain