Old Penn Reels dealer display box of lube

Started by 1badf350, August 13, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Did any of you guys see that box on Ebay this week? I bid on it but went higher than I expected. Looked like the small tubes.
Anyway I was waiting for that to end before I posted pictures of this one. This one is the bigger box with the bigger tubes. Its minty and full of all 12 original tubes of lube.

I have no idea how old it is, but its got that old smell. You know the smell Im talking about. Like your grandfathers old toolbox smell. Its hard to describe 😆 but wonderful
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Swami805

I did see that but didn't see what it went for. I think there was a half full display around too. Love that smell,know exactly what your talking about. Be great to get it in an air freshener for the car,be a huge improvement over my work truck.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

1badf350

Yea thats the one it was half full. Had like 7 tubes left in it. Last I saw it was around $40.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"