112H plates

Started by Cortez_Conversions, August 21, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyW

The design is the same as the 113h new & old style. The new style frame has a recess in the right & left sides of the frame that can take original style plates without the inner rings & Tom's new style plates. The step in the plate recesses into the frame. The early style frame is completly flat on the sides of the frame to take original plates with the inside rings or Tom's old style plates which have no inner step.               Rudy

Syncopized

I'll take 2 new style plates in red please 🤙

Reel 224

This is the 112H I have built.....................Joe

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

jlezama

I will take a silver one!
Thanks
Juan

Maxed Out

Joe, beautiful reel you built.....if you add Tom's side plates you would need the "new style" for that tiburon frame

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Reel 224

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 26, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Joe, beautiful reel you built.....if you add Tom's side plates you would need the "new style" for that tiburon frame

Ted

Yes Ted I will need one in blue and I have another in silver. I think I like the 112H better then any reel I have built so far.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

jigmaster501

new style black... I have to talk to my friend. we probably will take 4 sets.

farmer56

One  new  style   black  ,  if  it  fits  Randy's  tiburon t3n narrow  kit   ...  would  like  double-dog  bridge  also  if  it  drops  in....

Darin Crofton

I'm in for one new style in silver and one set in black, thanks!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

fishforfun

One silver and one red new style plates for me please, if Alan's bridge would drop in that would be ideal!!.

kmstorm64

I would like a set in black please, new style.
Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Darin Crofton

Just saw your FB post and all I can say is WOW ;D ;D ;D
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

RowdyW

All I've got to say is "WOW"! & "WHEN" ??  ??? ??? ???

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: RowdyW on November 16, 2018, 06:30:55 PM
All I've got to say is "WOW"! & "WHEN" ??  ??? ??? ???

Thanks Rudy,
They are going to polish and plate next week, so hopefully by Christmas??
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal