9 Nice Shimano Reels. TN50, TN40N, Torsa 16N, Tiburon TLD20 Magnum, TLD-30, etc.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 04, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If you see something that you might want and you are OK with the price, I would be happy to take some good close up photos for you.  We accept PayPal and ship worldwide.

Shimano Trinidad TN50. Feels great mechanically. Right side is nice. Left side is scratched up. Spool is mint. Overall, a 7.5 for looks. $445

Shimano TSMII (narrow). Near mint in box with original papers, wrench, lube and rod clamp kit still in plastic. $145

Shimano Torsa 16N Narrow. Left side scratched up. Otherwise an 8.5 on a 10 scale. Missing clamp. Free spools like a perpetual motion machine $445

Shimano Trinidad TN40N in box with clamp, manual, etc. Feels great mechanically. 8.5-9 for looks $495

Shimano 3000 Japanese Model Kaikon: Torium or Trinidad? $225

Shimano TLD30 2-speed. Nice reel. $185

Shimano TLD20 2-speed. Nice reel. $175

Shimano Triton 50 CAL SHEETS 2-speed conversion. Blueprinted for 80 lb. line. $245

Shimano Tiburon Magnum. Near mint condition. One piece Tiburon black anodized aluminum frame and left side plate with Tiburon lanyard rod clamp.  Tiburon T-bar handle with Delrin knob. Reel does not appear to have been used since Tiburon conversion was installed.  $275

TEALSAM

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 04, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
If you see something that you might want and you are OK with the price, I would be happy to take some good close up photos for you.  We accept PayPal and ship worldwide.

Shimano Trinidad TN50. Feels great mechanically. Right side is nice. Left side is scratched up. Spool is mint. Overall, a 7.5 for looks. $445

Shimano TSMII (narrow). Near mint in box with original papers, wrench, lube and rod clamp kit still in plastic. $145

Shimano Torsa 16N Narrow. Left side scratched up. Otherwise an 8.5 on a 10 scale. Missing clamp. Free spools like a perpetual motion machine $445

Shimano Trinidad TN40N in box with clamp, manual, etc. Feels great mechanically. 8.5-9 for looks $495

Shimano 3000 Japanese Model Kaikon: Torium or Trinidad? $225

Shimano TLD30 2-speed. Nice reel. $185

Shimano TLD20 2-speed. Nice reel. $175

Shimano Triton 50 CAL SHEETS 2-speed conversion. Blueprinted for 80 lb. line. $245

Shimano Tiburon Magnum. Near mint condition. One piece Tiburon black anodized aluminum frame and left side plate with Tiburon lanyard rod clamp.  Tiburon T-bar handle with Delrin knob. Reel does not appear to have been used since Tiburon conversion was installed.  $275

TEALSAM

Hello, I am interested in the TLD 20 2 speed magnum . I do have paypal. If available please let me know . Thank you Dave

Fishy247

Hi Tealsam, Randy's going to be out of town until next month. I'm not sure if he'll be online or not.