ALAN TANI DOT COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY CRAB AND FISHING TRIP

Started by Dominick, August 23, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

I need a show of hands to put together a 10th anniversary crab and fishing trip aboard the Huli Cat on December 8, 2018.  According to the Huli Cat's website we can charter the whole boat for $1,800.00 for up to 20 fishermen.  Assuming we can put together 10-15-or 20 persons the cost will be $180.00, $120.00 or $90.00.  The cost does not include tips for the crew.  We can discuss that later, although 15% of $1,800.00 is $270.00.  So we can figure that cost into the whole trip.  I sent an email to Captain Tom Mattusch and I am waiting to hear from him.  Please be prompt in your responses so we can reserve the boat and work out the payments.  Also we have to figure in the cost of Alan's fare.  It is not fair that he should have to pay after all he has done for us and this site.  Dominick

SEE EXPLANATION BELOW
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

swill88

pjstevko

jlezama

Hi Dominik
Count me in! Let me know if I can do anything to help, fish often with Tom

Juan

Dominick

PJ, rock fish and dungeness crab.

UPDATE:  I received an email from Tom Mattusch.  He said a charter for the crab combo is $2,700.00 instead of $1,800.00.  I obtained the information for the charter price of $1,800.00 from the Huli Cat website.  You may check it out.  If you click on the link for the crab combo you will see $1,800.00.  I pointed out the discrepancy to captain Mattusch and asked for a better price than $2,700.00.  I'll keep you posted.  I don't know if this will actually come to fruition but I will report when I hear back from captain Mattusch on the actual price.  At $2,700.00 we would have to come up with 20 persons at $135.00 + tip.  Let's see what happens.  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

swill88

Big Tim

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

El Pescador

Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Fishy247

Dominick

PJ we haven't discussed lodging but I've put up a bunch of members between the guest room and plenty of floor space.  We are just in the throes of putting this together.  There will be more specific planning as we see it come together.  Dominick

pjstevko

Quote from: Dominick on August 24, 2018, 05:47:18 PM
PJ we haven't discussed lodging but I've put up a bunch of members between the guest room and plenty of floor space.  We are just in the throes of putting this together.  There will be more specific planning as we see it come together.  Dominick

Sounds great Dominick! Looking forward to meeting a few more of the AT family members!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"