alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial 970 Mag handle?
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
October 14, 2019, 10:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 970 Mag handle?  (Read 621 times)
Pelagicide

« on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:28 AM »

Do you have any handles that would fit a penn 970 Mag? I saw a build for the Monster Mag that used a Motive Fabrication handle and it was really nice.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
vilters

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »

any handle that fits a 113h will fit the 970. pm Adam
(Three se7ens) and he will reply with what he has, nice arms, i use them on a few of my reels.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 02:48:21 PM by vilters » Logged
Three se7ens
Webmaster

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 02:08:00 PM »

Send me a PM with what style you'd like, and we will go from there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: