True Blue YTS.....ready to assemble

Started by Maxed Out, August 27, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Here is a one time opportunity YTS kit.

New style Cortez sideplates, 3 piece Ohana frame kit, shift lever, spool, and custom handle assembly. Took me over a year to put all the components together and anodize in the same batch. There are only 5 of the ice blue YTS spools I custom anodized, and I doubt I'll have the chance to do this again.

This kit includes every single piece to build a 113H YTS....

Very clean internals including steel Penn gear set w/ht100 stack, Cortez hardware kit, Penn graphite clamp with hardware and wrench, top frame post, Star, lugs, handle nut & set screw, lightly used inner chrome rings. Every piece needed for a complete custom, one off build.

I will never recover my actual cost to put this kit together.....but I knew that before I started.

$375 priority shipped anywhere in USA......or $350 for any member who has previously purchased a custom reel of mine !!

Ted

UPDATE::: SOLD .... SOLD.....SOLD

More cool custom stuff from my closet coming soon

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Maxed Out

Here is the same YTS I built for myself

Maxed Out

Swami805

Beautiful reel,someone scored on that one!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

steelfish

The Baja Guy

David Hall

That's what I get for working 1/2 a day!  Gone before I even saw it.  Somebody got a heck of a deal.

vilters