Reel drop in or other upgrades by reel..

Started by JoseCuervo, September 12, 2018, 02:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseCuervo

Is there a good (easy) way to find links to drop in upgrades or parts available from site sponsors (or anyone for that matter) that I can browse by reel model? I am hoping it is easier than it appears to spend my money on upgrades, as crazy as that sounds.. Help vendors sell stuff-! I buy my OEM stuff from Mystic and their user interface is pretty awesome! The wrench was available so I have that..

I see references to double dog bridges, stainless gear sleeves, awesome drag washers, etc., from folks on the board of vendors only known (that I can tell) by their first name. I've been looking through the various forums, but is there anywhere I can see what drop in parts I can buy based on my (the) reel by model, regardless of the selling vendor (but mainly site sponsors)? Is it all via auction and I hope I pick a good search term?

I mainly (currently.. ;D) have Senators, Jigmasters, and Beachmasters, not that I am expecting custom upgrades to be available for whatever I may have. It would be nice to browse by reel in some way.

Thanks-

Rob

alantani

things here are pretty badly scattered.  check the for sale section for all of the guys that have separate boards. it's tedious but you'll get a better idea of what's available. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Swami805

Look in the for sale section at the vendors, it is confusing. Lots of Penn upgrades is the good news. Some are websites you can browses some are posted here as they become available. If you post what your looking for you'll get pointed in the right direction or go thru the for sale section and check them out.
Do what you can with that you have where you are