http://www.cedrossportfishing.com/

Started by alantani, September 27, 2018, 04:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

check out cedros sportfishing at http://www.cedrossportfishing.com/.  if you have any questions or want to try to squeeze in on a trip, check with rosie directly!  she has openings once in a while.  hopefully she will post when she does have an open spot or two. 

yeah, it's awesome!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cedros Sportfishing

Hey Alan!

Yes, we still have a few spots left this season!  November and December are still a great time to fish Cedros!  Remember when the long range boats could fish there...ya, on their 10 day trips in November and December, they would stop at Cedros Island to grab a few yellowtail before they headed back to San Diego.

Check out November 6-10.  Are you free?  We would love to have you! Trip cost is $2,250.

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.  619-772-7570

alantani

crud, i'm not, but someone else here might be.

anyone else?  

ahistick

I've work with Rosie over the years on her various endeavors; rest assured, customer service will be the BEST!

When I found out that she is with Cedros Sportfishing, I know the operation will be top notch and that was the tipping point in deciding on going on a Cedros trip!

alantani

just got a call from a sedrick, a friend of mine.  he spoke to someone on the island and says that all the roads are flooded but that the resorts are fine.  no flights in or out for a while. 

Ron Jones

Praise God. Sounds like it won't be to bad.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

scrinch

Quote from: alantani on October 01, 2018, 08:57:50 PM
just got a call from a sedrick, a friend of mine.  he spoke to someone on the island and says that all the roads are flooded but that the resorts are fine.  no flights in or out for a while. 

What a place! So very dry, but with big arroyos that obviously get big gullywashers occasionally. I'm glad our friends at the resorts are okay.

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on September 27, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
crud, i'm not, but someone else here might be.

anyone else?  

I'm game! Anyone else interested? And you can have my fish.
Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Keta

Quote from: alantani on October 01, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

Good to hear, I wonder how much salt got put back into the ocean?
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain