Fishing San Clemente tomorow / Lobsta wit BUTTAAAA

Started by CraigArsell, September 27, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigArsell

Doing an overnight trip to Saturday out of San Diego heading to San Clemente island fishing for Tuna, Yellow Bue fin,yellow tail, Halibut and get this, Lobster fishing for the first time. I hope to have some great photos to post when I get back. Going to use my new Okuma Andros 16 to see if I can do any damage out there. Ok, GTTG kill something...See ya when I get back...Wish me luck...

MOOK
MOOK

scrinch

Ron Jones

Can't wait to read how this goes!
Go Get Em Mook!
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

ah, you bought a new reel!   couldn't resist, huh!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Hardy Boy

Go get em Mook ! I'm sure you have a new fishing shirt for lobster. Only Rachel changes more than you and not by much !!! :D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Ron Jones

Quote from: Hardy Boy on September 28, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
Go get em Mook ! I'm sure you have a new fishing shirt for lobster. Only Rachel changes more than you and not by much !!! :D
Talking trash over the internet from Canada! I love it!
He no doubt has a shirt.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

CraigArsell

Quote from: alantani on September 28, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
ah, you bought a new reel!   couldn't resist, huh!   ;D

Pete made me an offer I couldn't resist...Now All of the rest of my money is going into savings....
MOOK

CraigArsell

Quote from: Hardy Boy on September 28, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Cheers:

Todd
I wore the Cedros Lobstaa shirt....LOL. It didn't help... we caught 15 or so Skip Jacks and had a Blue Marlin bite but then he gave me the finga and swam away lol.....
MOOK

CraigArsell

Quote from: Ron Jones on September 28, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
Can't wait to read how this goes!
Go Get Em Mook!
Ron

It came and it went.....The hurricane made us switch gears and fish only one day. We headed south to Mexico for 14 hrs. total. !5 or so skip jacks, and one Blue Marlin bite. But no bueno  he had to go home without the MOOK. lol
MOOK

CraigArsell

Quote from: scrinch on September 27, 2018, 11:53:40 PM
Good luck, Mook. Bring back the lobstah!

No Lobstahhhhhhhhh. No NADAAAAAAA... JUST FUN AND MEMORIES THIS TRIP.
MOOK

CraigArsell

MOOK

Ron Jones

Looks like a nice boat. Skipjack makes good ceviche. Sorry the wether gods weren't smilin. It's why its called fishing.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"