Pflueger President model 6760

Started by retiredandfishing, December 07, 2020, 12:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredandfishing

Had a nice Pfluegar President model 6760 given to me the other day by a guide who is a customer of mine.  It is missing the drag knob P/N 1208322, the handle side cap P/N 1208335 and rotor cover P/N 1208349.  Cannot find these parts except on ebay and they want very high prices.  Wondering if the 6760 XT parts will fit or if anyone has a good parts supplier for Pfluegar.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Benni3

I get mine from pfluegar,,,,, ;) very helpful people,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

get some bail springs,,,,, ;) most the time they go out every 6 months,,,, :( but I manually flip my bail so I get a year and a half,,,,,,,, ;D

retiredandfishing

Quote from: retiredandfishing on December 07, 2020, 12:27:57 AM
Had a nice Pfluegar President model 6760 given to me the other day by a guide who is a customer of mine.  It is missing the drag knob P/N 1208322, the handle side cap P/N 1208335 and rotor cover P/N 1208349.  Cannot find these parts except on ebay and they want very high prices.  Wondering if the 6760 XT parts will fit or if anyone has a good parts supplier for Pfluegar.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Was able to get all but the drag knob.  Pfluegar ended up being the part supplier I had talked to them prior to this but since they did not have the drag knob I wanted to explore where other parts might be obtained. So the drag knob is all I need now.  Thanks for the input

Benni3

You know I had to think about it,,,, ??? And that difficult,,,, ;) but the supreme xt spool fis a patriarch,,,,, :-\ so I did it and a president xt fits a patriarch xt,,,,,, :o so if a 25 president or whatever 30 or 35 it should fit and putting cal's grease on the drag washers it made a difference but don't know if it helped,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I going to call anglers paradise reel repair tomorrow and will ask they have parts to,,,,,,,,, ;D