Mad sky in the morning, sailor take warning.

Started by gstours, October 07, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Up here in rain country one must work with the weather, not against.   Here's a morning gamble on a week day.  The tide was ebbing till noonish.  With a hope and a prayer a good fish 🐟 maybe bites.🚣‍♀️

gstours

Thank Goodness the little red cooler could come along.  Funny how some things just work out ok.?🚣‍♀️👍🎣

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Tiddlerbasher

Nice Gary :)
In the UK we have a saying Red sky at night shepherd's delight, red sky in the morning shepherd's warning.

RowdyW

Quote from: gstours on October 07, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Thank Goodness the little red cooler could come along.  Funny how some things just work out ok.?🚣‍♀️👍🎣
Gary you have to put that "little red cooler" up against the old red cooler to rub off some karma.  ;D

gstours

Thanks for watching.  The cooler doubled up maybe?  Like teaching the pup? 
   Below is the result of the double teaming effort testing the Shimano 6000 Beastmaster Electric reel.....  Just glad to share some of the fun with you all. ;)  See what you think?

David Hall

Another great morning on the bay.  Fantastic work.

Dominick

Great job Butt Man.  It must be getting close to the end of the season.  I bet those butts will give a sigh of relief when the Maiko gets pulled from the water.  :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

gstours

Thanks Lee,  rain is your friend, wind and wind not so much.  You still pay your way,  either way..
  It's been a good year,  glad to share some adventure with you all.   

Steve-O

Great release job on that halibut!  Those topside flatties can go either way....nice, calm and enjoying the view :)..or....psycho rodeo splashing machine! :o

gstours

Steevo,  sho us some pow 💥 picks.  Did you get into some coho?  I missed out mostly, butt Juneau had a bumper crop.  Best of luck.🎣

gstours

As summer is about over,  it seems fitting to let those fish be.   I had a lot of fun and hope to go back next year.   Below is the dreamer in the video.  Maybe 6 1/2 ft long.   We left it there ,  maybe next year it's going to be hungry again?   Thanks for watching.🎣💁‍♂️