Picking Up T4N1 Kits At Tiburon On Thursday 10/11. Please Send Payment Soon!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, October 10, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I will be picking up the T4N1 extra narrow 4/0 Senator kits on Thursday October 11 and will be shipping shortly thereafter.  I would really appreciate it if everyone who ordered a kit would please send payment to arrive by this Thursday or Friday so that I can ship on Friday and Saturday. 

The kits are $159 PayPal, plus $4.94 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, and to all US territories served by USPS, for a total delivered cost of $163.94.  We ship worldwide at the actual cost of postage, but please do not ask us to undervalue the product on the customs forms.

If you would like a kit but have not yet ordered one, we still have the following T4N1 kits that are not spoken for:  Silver: 5, Black: 3, and Electric Blue: 2.  These kits fit the made in the USA model numbers 113H, 113HL and 113HLW.  The spools will not fit the black 4/0 113. Please let me know if you would like one.

Thank you,

Randy

54bullseye

Randy I will take a Silver/Silver kit I paid your wifes PayPal  Thanks  John Taylor

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thank you John, Mike and Mike!  Your kits will be on their way on Friday.

Fishamen7

Hello randy
Can you send me a paypal invoice for my kit I would need it shipped to my APO address here in Okinawa.
I Think the shipping will cost more to my address. 
Thanks
Jason

STRIPER LOU

Randy, PP sent and thank you!

Please let me know when you'll be making the extra narrow jiggy again. Just got some purple plates from Tom and poured a nice purple blended Acrylic for the knob.

Have a great day and all the best to you and the crew!

..........................Lou

kmstorm64

Bad day of fishing still beats a good day at work!

Rivverrat

Could some one please post / PM me where to send my payment ?  Thanks... Jeff

doradoben

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rivverrat on October 12, 2018, 04:05:12 PM
Could some one please post / PM me where to send my payment ?  Thanks... Jeff

Thank you Jeff.  PM sent.

Randy