Replacement Rod Clamp Brackets For Tiburon P21XN Kits

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, October 18, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I just picked up some replacement rod clamp brackets for the P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster kits.  If you bought the kit and would like me to mail them to you, please send me a PM with your shipping address.  It's easy to replace them, just remove the old brackets, grease the threads and the contact surface between the bracket and frame, and screw the new ones on.  Please accept my apology for the extra work.

Thank you,

Randy

pjstevko

Randy I missed the thread..... Does the P21XN kit I just picked up from you need this?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

No PJ, I put the new brackets in the box with your kit.  They are the two small black metal pieces in the small ziplock bag.

pjstevko

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on October 19, 2018, 05:28:44 AM
No PJ, I put the new brackets in the box with your kit.  They are the two small black metal pieces in the small ziplock bag.
On thanks!

Decker

GoldenRage

CooldadE

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

David Hall

I haven't looked at mine yet so I don't know if you sent the upgrade along with it?

Maxed Out

Thanks Randy, the new super narrow jigmaster kits are the cat's meow. Amazingly light and freespool seems to go forever !!

Also, the new clamp brackets were very easy to swap out. Thanks again !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Maxed Out on October 19, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
Thanks Randy, the new super narrow jigmaster kits are the cat's meow. Amazingly light and freespool seems to go forever !!

Also, the new clamp brackets were very easy to swap out. Thanks again !!

Ted
Ted, that looks like mean little machine, nice build!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

tenderloin

Great idea, great product ...even better service. Thank you!

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn