Home

Started by Keta, October 19, 2018, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

Great trip guys...awesome fishing...looks like an incredible experience. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Porthos

I felt the crud coming on Saturday afternoon aboard the boat, so started dialing down on the fishing and upped the sleep time. Stopped fishing Monday at 2pm after landing my one and only Dorado of the trip:

All that bunk time got me to 95%...good enough to fly to Southeast Asia Saturday AM for the week without misery.

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on October 23, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
mike, the georgia flu hit me thursday.  i was down friday, saturday and most of sunday, finally started feeling better yesterday.  i understand now how sick you were.  no wonder you were so cranky.....   ;D
I'm thinking I caught the flu bug on the flight out. I felt great until we were eating dinner at Miguel's. Then for 3-4 more days I felt like crap. I barely fished San Clemente and finally started feeling better about Cedros southbound. I apologize for passing around the bug to everyone. And also for being cranky!
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Keta

It happens Mike. I can barely talk but I don't feel that bad, I started feeling it between Alan's and home.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

My snot locker finally calmed down and now I'm just coughing up a lung every few minutes. I would expect nothing less from a dog face!
Love you, brother.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

swill88

I had a great time.  Even though I was gimpy, sick, a little banged up, and caught all of two bonito I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  Thanks to everyone!

Keta

I wish you felt better Steve but you weren't all that grumpy. 

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

El Pescador

Stevemeister!

How did your new (is that your 2nd or 3rd) Knee hold up???

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

David Hall

I think theme bugs are picked up on the planes!  seems like I snag one everytime I fly anymore.  im gonna start wearing a mask when I get onboard from now on.

steelfish

Quote from: swill88 on October 24, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

@ Lee,  compadre you need to update your profile pic, I would've recognized you if I saw you.
you look in good shape and younger than in your profile pic
The Baja Guy

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on October 24, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
I think theme bugs are picked up on the planes!  seems like I snag one everytime I fly anymore.  im gonna start wearing a mask when I get onboard from now on.

I carry hand wipes.  I wipe down my hands, tray table and the arm rests.  I am not germophobe but I am realistic.  They do not clean planes to degerm them.  Planes do not spend enough time on the ground nor do the airlines have enough staff to clean them properly.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Quote from: steelfish on October 24, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
@ Lee,  compadre you need to update your profile pic, I would've recognized you if I saw you.
you look in good shape and younger than in your profile pic

Done, thanks for the photo Steve.

Mark Twain

David Hall

Quote from: Dominick on October 24, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
Quote from: David Hall on October 24, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

I carry hand wipes.  I wipe down my hands, tray table and the arm rests.  I am not germophobe but I am realistic.  They do not clean planes to degerm them.  Planes do not spend enough time on the ground nor do the airlines have enough staff to clean them properly.  Dominick

Great Idea there Dominick, Im gonna bring plenty of them along with me.  the only thing worse than getting sick on a plane is getting sick when your on a boat fishing.

handi2

Great pics and videos. That boat is huge..!!

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Hamachi

5 bites, 4 hook ups, and 3 landed to 59 lbs. according to five star scales. S-332 Newell loaded with 30 on a seeker black steel landed one and the other two came on 40. Penn 25nld2 on a phenix 908hfx. Fg knots held. Still have the cough, mostly just phlegm balls now, hacking em up.
The rail is your friend, no zing pow, on the iron wenches, I like broccoli!