Allen head socket screws for the Pro Challenger one-piece Jigmaster

Started by Petah, October 19, 2018, 02:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Pete: Thank you for understanding. If any time you need a machined part you can contact me or anyone on the for sale site. Sal and Fred Maxout Cortez Randy Paul are just a few here that help guys here. Buy the way I can help also, it not about the money at times.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Petah

Joe,   
      As Sal says "Cool beans!" I utilize many of the people here and just try to give back when I can.
Once again, wish you the best on your new business!!! Wish I had the knowledge and machinery to do what some of you geniuses to do!!! As for now, it's just me, my hacksaw, dremel, needle files, drill and determination!!! Oh yeah, can't forget my BFH!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Reel 224

Quote from: Petah on November 29, 2018, 09:41:23 PM
Joe,   
      As Sal says "Cool beans!" I utilize many of the people here and just try to give back when I can.
Once again, wish you the best on your new business!!! Wish I had the knowledge and machinery to do what some of you geniuses to do!!! As for now, it's just me, my hacksaw, dremel, needle files, drill and determination!!! Oh yeah, can't forget my BFH!!!!!!!!!

Peter

Peter; I like that BFH!!!!!! I use on the hard to fix reels ;D ;D ;D ;D. By the way as for me, I started out 45yrs ago learning gun work from a great gun smith. And I am still learning from guys here, so I'm not a genius by any stretch of imagination. Thanks for the laugh.................Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Black Pearl

Here is the stainless steel upper bridge screw for my JigMaster 500 or 112H double dog bridge.

This screw has couple more threads than the OEM screws

$1.00 each with other purchase from my online store. If just order for this screw only, $2.66 shipping cost will be added.

Reel 224

Petah

Joe,
      Are you going to make stock style slotted screws or allen/hex head??

Peter

Reel 224

Quote from: Petah on December 08, 2018, 07:37:22 AM
Joe,
      Are you going to make stock style slotted screws or allen/hex head??

Peter

Allen head screws, because I am trying to match the configuration of the custom plats that are made here by Tom, and in my own opinion they look much cleaner and function much easier then a slotted screw.

I found the expense of buying so much stock for different sizes and styles of screw is not cost defective anyway. I'm just going to offer the Socket head screws for the bridges that except the 6-40 screws.

Joe