This is how you end your week. 2 hours from now I'll be on the Black Pearl.

Started by Big Tim, October 20, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

;D

David Hall

pjstevko

Have fun and catch'm up!

Thanks for the invite  >:( ???  :-\ ??? >:(    I thought we were friends :D

Big Tim

Quote from: pjstevko on October 20, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
Have fun and catch'm up!

Sorry brother but I actually got the last ticket, I will try to catch one for you :-)

Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: Big Tim on October 20, 2018, 01:32:29 AM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 20, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
Have fun and catch'm up!

Sorry brother but I actually got the last ticket, I will try to catch one for you :-)

Tim
Just busting your stones! Hope you brought a hex bar so you don't get skunked  ;D

Big Tim

Well I'm back home, had a great time & met up with Eddie last night...Pizza, vodka and beer  ;D Fishing was a tad slow but real nice quality and most of us limited out & we manage to fill the sacks of those that were to ill to fish. I topped out at #15 lingcod with the Big Fish on the boat being #22. We had a young lad around 10 years old on his first overnight trip, he caught a large Salmon Grouper in the morning then was sick all day. He tried to fish at the end, but was getting frustrated...Enter BT  ;D hooked up what at first I thought was a decent sized ling, grabbed the lad and handed him my rod and helped him reel it in, Big Smile when we gaffed the 6+ pound  Red Rockfish...He had a big smile! Thanks to Ed I made Hamachi Poke today. No pics of fish, but hopefully the boys dad will post up the video and pic. of the fish.

I highly reccomend the Black Pearl. Met the owner and all of the issues with the past captain are far away in the past...Maybe we charter the Pearl next year for an overnighter? Hed had 22 fishing and I we had tons of space.

Tim

David Hall

Overnighted on the Pearl is a fun trip. Gets into waters the day trips can't reach. 

Donnyboat

sounds good Tim, thanks for the report, nice that you tried to get that young man, through his sickness, its a bad age for sea sickness, would not be sure, to give him medication or not, I dont get on a boat without taking two travelcalm, a half an hour before I step on a boat, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Gfish

Nice! Morro Bay be lookin like the S. shore a Kaua'i today, a rough kayak ride. Plenty of birds, a feeding pod of spinner dolphins, no bites! Still fun though. Good on ya with the bid red and the young feller. Godda try onea those Morro Bay trips some day...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!