alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial the list.....
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
March 24, 2019, 05:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the list.....  (Read 3442 times)
MarkT

Mission Viejo, CA, USA

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2018, 07:14:32 PM »

I tell others who complain about being out of shape that they’re in shape because round is a shape. It isn’t usually appreciated either even, or maybe especially, if it’s true.

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2019, 07:00:38 AM »

If this SoA trip isn't moved to November, I'm going to have to give up my spot for the October trip. My stepson just got engaged and the bride-to-be picked October 19th for the Big Day! On or about that date I'd been planning on reeling in a nice wahoo (or three) off Alijos. Who the heck gets married in October?
 They are both great people, in their 30's, successful careers going, 1st marriage for both. And her Dad is a retired doctor who owns 1600 acres of prime deer hunting land only about 25 miles away. I plan to stay on his good side.
So showing up for the wedding with shoelaces tied and my pants zipped up is step one. And reasonably sober!
 I'm hoping for an SoA date change to November 'cause I sure can't change the wedding date. If not, some lucky standby person owes my future stepdaughter a vote of thanks. And maybe a toaster (or a Mak 20).
But let me be the 1st to sign up for 2020.
Peaches

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
Ron Jones
Firearms Group

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2019, 01:08:53 PM »

You can tie your shoes and zip your zipper and you'll stillbe a dog face!
I'd like to   tel you we' miss you but...Smiley
The Man

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"
Wally15
Firearms Group

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2019, 03:54:43 PM »

The Man
I'll just have to give you a double dose of good natured grief and insults at Cedros in September, squid!
The SoA trip is probably my favorite fishing excursion. Great people and (generally) great fishing is a great combo. You may not miss me, but I'll sure miss the trip.
GA Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2019, 09:13:59 PM »

careful, i might just put you to on the same boat.......   Grin

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
akfish

« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 04:23:17 AM »

i have to get off the wait list. I just signed up for a September 8 day trip on the Shogun; that plus my 15 day next month on the Red Rooster exhausts my San Diego fishing for the year.

Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska
Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2019, 07:12:28 AM »

The Man
I'll just have to give you a double dose of good natured grief and insults at Cedros in September, squid!
The SoA trip is probably my favorite fishing excursion. Great people and (generally) great fishing is a great combo. You may not miss me, but I'll sure miss the trip.
GA Mike

Damn Mike, and you owe me a drink.   See you in 2020.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
Porthos

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2019, 06:08:51 PM »

GA Mike

Well, so much for my plans of hooking up to a big one on my new Quantum Cabo 120 and handing it off to you!
Wally15
Firearms Group

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2019, 02:36:25 AM »

GA Mike

Well, so much for my plans of hooking up to a big one on my new Quantum Cabo 120 and handing it off to you!
There's always next year. I'm looking forward to it.
Mike

George Orwell
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: