the list..... (updated 8/7/2019)

Started by alantani, October 26, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

I tell others who complain about being out of shape that they're in shape because round is a shape. It isn't usually appreciated either even, or maybe especially, if it's true.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Wally15

If this SoA trip isn't moved to November, I'm going to have to give up my spot for the October trip. My stepson just got engaged and the bride-to-be picked October 19th for the Big Day! On or about that date I'd been planning on reeling in a nice wahoo (or three) off Alijos. Who the heck gets married in October?
They are both great people, in their 30's, successful careers going, 1st marriage for both. And her Dad is a retired doctor who owns 1600 acres of prime deer hunting land only about 25 miles away. I plan to stay on his good side.
So showing up for the wedding with shoelaces tied and my pants zipped up is step one. And reasonably sober!
I'm hoping for an SoA date change to November 'cause I sure can't change the wedding date. If not, some lucky standby person owes my future stepdaughter a vote of thanks. And maybe a toaster (or a Mak 20).
But let me be the 1st to sign up for 2020.
Peaches
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Ron Jones

You can tie your shoes and zip your zipper and you'll stillbe a dog face!
I'd like to   tel you we' miss you but...:)
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Wally15

Quote from: Ron Jones on January 23, 2019, 09:08:53 PM
The Man
I'll just have to give you a double dose of good natured grief and insults at Cedros in September, squid!
The SoA trip is probably my favorite fishing excursion. Great people and (generally) great fishing is a great combo. You may not miss me, but I'll sure miss the trip.
GA Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

careful, i might just put you to on the same boat.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

akfish

i have to get off the wait list. I just signed up for a September 8 day trip on the Shogun; that plus my 15 day next month on the Red Rooster exhausts my San Diego fishing for the year.
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

Keta

Quote from: Wally15 on January 23, 2019, 11:54:43 PM
Quote from: Ron Jones on January 23, 2019, 09:08:53 PM
The Man
I'll just have to give you a double dose of good natured grief and insults at Cedros in September, squid!
The SoA trip is probably my favorite fishing excursion. Great people and (generally) great fishing is a great combo. You may not miss me, but I'll sure miss the trip.
GA Mike

Damn Mike, and you owe me a drink.   See you in 2020.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Porthos

GA Mike

Well, so much for my plans of hooking up to a big one on my new Quantum Cabo 120 and handing it off to you!

Wally15

Quote from: Porthos on January 25, 2019, 02:08:51 AM
GA Mike

Well, so much for my plans of hooking up to a big one on my new Quantum Cabo 120 and handing it off to you!
There's always next year. I'm looking forward to it.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

ron can't make it now.  going to be alot of new faces! 

Keta

DAMN!!! We lost Ron but gained Mike.  Mike is a long time friend and will fit in well with the crew.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

lee, do me a favor and ping mike.  he has not gotten back to me yet.  i'll need a deposit from him asap. 

Keta

I'll do it again, I txt him about it as soon as I learned this morning but no reply.

Mark Twain

Zing Pow Joe

Looking forward to it! Jack and I are knitting special fishing jock straps for all, send jack your size and photo if you'd like.....Zing Pow!

natch!

I'll show you about zing pow, Joe,
Shouldn't you be at work?

Jack