the list..... (updated 8/7/2019)

Started by alantani, October 26, 2018, 05:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porthos

Quote from: Zing Pow Joe on April 01, 2019, 09:45:14 PM
Looking forward to it! Jack and I are knitting special fishing jock straps for all, send jack your size and photo if you'd like.....Zing Pow!

Joe,

Reallocate some of that knitting time to getting your Kenmore/Craftsman/Gamefisher TR/43 ready...

Wai

alantani

steve williams will be moving to tulsa, so eric wittenmeier will be taking his place.  eric, welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

witty1

Quote from: alantani on June 09, 2019, 10:22:55 PM
steve williams will be moving to tulsa, so eric wittenmeier will be taking his place.  eric, welcome!!!!!

Thanks!
Looking forward to it!

alantani

Keta

Mike is moving toward being on the boat I see.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill Karr

Room for Someone New!
I have to bow out of this years trip. Seems that the throat cancer has migrated a bit and although all looks promising, I cannot go this year. I have to get an infusion every 21 days-not 20 and not 22! Since that would probably be about 400 miles out, it won't work.
I hope someone who's been reading this board jumps at the chance. That's what I did the first time and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Alan will have plenty of gear so just bring enough booze. Best of luck to all of you, I look forward to your report.
Bill
Bill

Crow

Best of luck with your treatments, Bill !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

joel8080

Wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

joel8080
Oceanside,California

alantani

we've sort of hit the end of our list.  if anyone has a friend that might be interested, please let me know as soon as possible!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

alantani

our trip is october 15 to 25.  most of us will be arriving in san diego the day before.  any chance you're free then? 

joel8080

Hi Alan

Is it trip the 23rd or the 25th 8 vs 10 days.

Joel
Oceanside,California

alantani

crud, it's the 15th to the 23rd, 8 days!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Alan, as you know, Karen is pretty reasonable about my fishing trips, but 10/23 is our anniversary and she would be very sad if I missed it. 
Thanks,
Randy

alantani