Jerry Brown Line for sale

Started by Marilyn (Brown) Rogers, October 12, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn (Brown) Rogers

Jerry Brown has quite a bit of line on small spools that we are trying to sell to clear off the shelves.  We've got varying lengths and weights of both standard and hollow listed on eBay at low prices.
Seller name is JBlineone.  Go take a look. If you prefer not to purchase via eBay, send me an email and I can sell with a venmo payment.   I've also got lots of varying lengths of Hollow Core that I didn't post and can offer for sale.

As a side note, many of you have inquired how Jerry is doing.   Many of you have heard he's going out of business, which isn't true.  We're just regrouping and recovering after the huge embezzlement loss he suffered.  He's still busy spooling line and talking big fish tales.

Jerry will be 90 on November 10th.   I'll be advertising a birthday special in November -- stay tuned for that.

Alan - if this post is not in line with the rules, feel free to delete.

Marilyn (Brown) Rogers
Rufhouse62@comcast.net

Find and "like"  our new Jerry Brown Industries Facebook page.  It's in it's infancy, but content will be added as we grow.

JB LineOne

alantani

marilyn, you are absolutely welcomed to post up anything here.  i'm going to sticky this.  if you have any specific spools that you want to list here, please feel free to do so.  glad to hear that he is still going strong!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Marilyn,

Welcome.

I'm extremely upset to hear of the embezzlement losses and hope you are able to recover some of the losses. Am also estatic to hear Jerry is is doing well.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

happyhooker

oc1

The JB quality has been discussed before and speaks for itself.  The new JB web site is easy to use, the prices are competitive with the competition, great customer service and fast shipping.  Mine was a minimal order; a small spool of small line.  Thank you very much.
-steve

Marilyn (Brown) Rogers

Steve, so happy you found the new site.  We appreciate any feedback!    Also - any order is a good order, so THANK YOU!
JB LineOne

Smols

Can't seem to find the JB website. Anyone have the web address?

oc1