Ocean City 616 16/0

Started by 1badf350, November 04, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

My set is almost complete. I do have all from 3/0 to 16/0 but my 10/0 size reel is a True Temper and oddly wearing a 612 badge. IMO it does not count
Can someone help me flip the sideways pics
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Tightlines667

Beautiful reel and a great set!

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

STRIPER LOU

Chris, very, very, nice group. We all love Penn's but it's really nice to see something a bit different once in a while.

I only have a few of these but was really surprised how well they're built. I remember dad letting me fish with one of them along with a Cox and a bunch of different Penn's.

Thanks for sharing,  ..  Lou

54bullseye

You have come a long way Chris in a short time you have some really nice stuff !!      John Taylor

1badf350

Thanks guys! John when I grow up I wanna be like you!
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Maxed Out

Beautiful reel Chris

When I click on the sideways picture, it turns upright

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Penn Chronology

Love that 16/0. Makes me want to throw mine away. Last one I saw that nice sold for $1200.

mo65

I love those OC reels...very well built...that one is brilliant! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

That's one serious collection right there...amazing...

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Benni3

×9,,,,,that's some very cool looking reels ;D

Darin Crofton

What an awesome collection!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

1badf350

-Chris

Alto Mare

Stood them up straight, didn't want them to fall off the shelves :)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.